Sasuke x reader lemon

Meme bc why not?

Kinda spoilers?? Lots of jumps. More than usual.

I'm tired. No proof reads here. Sorry in advance. >:3

~~~~~~~~

His eyes is locked on you.

Those red sharringans is staring at you. Expressionless you stare back into them, not afraid of what they can do.

"You ready Sasuke-kun?" you ask, almost with a whisper. His cold and hateful voice cuts true the air.

"Are you ready?" with that he starts attacking.

His speed is incredible, so before you can do anything, he's standing right in front of you. He grabs you by the neck and you're only inches away from each other. You look deep into each other's eyes.

"Sasuke-kun, don't be too hard on her." The hissing voice make you groan.

"Orochimaru-sama, I don't want him to hold back." You say with a bit of a struggle.

Then it's your turn to move. Quickly you bend out of his grip and kick him hard in the chest, before pushing him to his knees and forcing him to stay there. He blinks and looks up at you.

"When did you get so strong?" he asks with a little smirk, a bit impressed by your move. You just smirk back at him.

"When did you get so easy to beat?" you ask teasingly. Orochimaru smiles and walks over to you as Sasuke gets on his feet.

"You've both gotten strong" he says. You notice a bit of change in Sasuke's expression, it's not much, but you notice that the little smile he just had, disappeared when the snake man talked.

"Why don't you both go and rest, I have an important mission for you tomorrow my dear, and I'll learn you a new technique Sasuke." He continues with a smirk.

Sasuke doesn't reply, and neither do you. But you do as he says and retreat to your rooms.

.

..

It's been a year since that day when you fought Sasuke, even if you both knew you were just playing with each other at that time. As that year has passed you've learned that Sasuke has killed Orochimaru and is now on his move. Half a year before this you left Orochimaru without saying why or when you would come back, if ever.

Now that he's dead you find yourself at ease.

Uchiha Sasuke. What do you wish to do now? Stupid question I guess. You'll go after Itachi, that is after all your goal is it not? You think to yourself as you're walking through the forest.

You're on your way to the river to get some water. You've been living in this forest since you left. It's quiet and suits you better than living among people. As you reach the river you sense someone's presence. With a smile you just continue filling the bucket with water and head back for your dojo.

It doesn't take long before you hear people arguing.

"Just admit it, you with to be alone with him." A male voice says.

"N-no I don't...What the hell has given you that idea!" a female voice replies. You frown, recognizing the voice of the woman.