Rock Lee x Reader

"Wew... It's great to get back!" Rock Lee said happily to his team mates.

"Yea, that mission was hard." Ten Ten replied.

"Hmmm..." Neji was not feeling very talkative today.

They had just come back from their sixth B class mission. They had to rescue a scroll from enemy forces, it had been heavily guarded and almost had them a few times. If it had not been for Gai's encouragement and the thought of.. her...   Lee may have considered considering the thought of giving up.

"Well... I'm off now." Rock Lee announced.

"Huh? We've only just made it back to the village. Shouldn't we all go to our homes to rest for awhile?" Ten Ten answered to Rock Lee's statement. "I know we won't have a mission in a good while because of this one being a big mission and all but I really think you should rest. You won't be able to train well if you don't relax yourself."

"Don't worry, I won't be out to long. I'll go back to my house directly after I'm done."

"Thats my Lee! Always on the move!"

"What exactly will you be doing?" Neji suddenly asked.

"Well.." Lee didn't know what to say. How would he explain that himself?

Ten Ten sighed. "I get it."

" You do?!" How did she figure it out?!

" well yeah! I know you Lee! You're gonna go train. I guess there's no stopping you huh?"

"Y-yeah sure... Well I better get going! See ya!" Lee turned away and walked the opposite direction before they could see the embarrassment on his face.

"Ok... See you tomorrow." Ten Ten replied and waved good bye. "So... What are you going to be doing? It's getting late." She added as she turned to face Neji.

"Why do you need to know?" Neji replied in the distance.

"Oh come on... We're team mates, you should tell." Ten Ten pressured.

Lee heard a typical grumpy "hmp" from Neji as Lee turned the corner into an allyway, out of earshot from his group.

*sigh*

Valentine's Day is next week. I've got to decide what to do for it. I got to go find her a good gift that will make her love me." With that Lee walked into a pole.

Good thing no one saw that.

Y/n did though since her room's window was right outside that particular alleyway. All she could do was stare in confusion as he walked away.

How can a Chūnin walk into a pole in broad daylight?! She thought. Y/n opened the window to call out to him.

Hearing the sound of the window slid open Lee looked back.

"Y/n!" Lee called when he saw the flash of bright (h/c) sticking out the window.

"Hi Lee! Are you alright? " She asked looking around to see Lee rushing back towards her window. "I thought you were on a serious mission."

"Im fine! Just got back not to long ago."

"Then, shouldn't you be going to get some rest?"

"I will be. I just wanted to find a present for - er- a hirl I like..." So close..

Y/n mentally sighed. She knew exactly who it was. She couldn't believe he still had a thing for her though. Especially after all of her rejections.

"Well... I'm glad your alright. So what were you thinking about getting Sakura?"

"WHA?!" Lee stood in shock.

Sakura? I liked her. But she's such a .... Can't say that word... she not the person for me. You are Y/n..

Lightbulb!

Maybe I can ask Y/n what she would like as girl then give her something similar on Valentine's day!

"Hey Y/n?"

"Hn?"

"What do you think I should give this girl I like?"

He's not confirming anything but he's not denying it either... So maybe it wasn't Sakura..?

"Hello? Y/n? Are you alright?"

Y/n jumped in shock. While she had been thinking Lee had some how climbed up the wall to her window and was inches from her face.

Y/n's sudden jump of coarsely scared Lee causing him to fall through said window and land on Y/n. His face on her chest.(you've heard of facepalms. Maybe even Ita-kuns facewall meme. But get ready for... FACECHEST!)

Both blushed madly.

"S-SORRY Y/N!" Lee practically yelled.

"SHHHH! My parents are home! If they hear a guy in my room,  Especially you, they'll skin me, and most likely hang you off Stone Lord 2nd's nose like a snotball!" Y/n whisper shouted.

" sorry" Lee apologized again. "Wait why especially me?"

"Uh..what do you mean?"

"You said, 'If they hear a guy in my room, Especially you, they'll skin me'"

"Oh.. I have a crush on you." Y/n said as causally as possible. Hoping that the thick headed teen would look over this fact.

Of course as Author chan wouldn't allow it to be that simple.

" WAIT WHAT?! Y/N SO DO I! THAT GIRL I SAID I HAD A CRUSH IN EARLIER WAS YOU! I WAS GONNA TELL YOU ON VALENTINE'S DAY NEXT WEEK BUT THE SOONER THE MORE YOUTHER AS GAI SENSEI ALWAYS SAYS! MPHF!" His face was covered by a pillow before anything more could be said.

"Shut it! I love you too ok! But I kinda love my life too so pls STAY QUITE!" She whisper shouted again.

Lee nodded happily as y/n removed the pillow.

" psst Y/n?"

"Hn?"

"Will you be my Girlfriend?"

*insert facepillow*

"Yes Lee-"

"YES THANK YOU Y/N!"

Y/n kicked him out the window. Literally.

"Bye Y/n! I LOVE YOU!" He yelled, dodging the kunai thrown at him immediately after.

" Same here! Now. Get. Go. Ing."

Y/n watched as he ran off. Hopefully to go rest. Probably to go train.

Sigh.

Ring. Ring.

Y/n picked up the phone on her dresser.

"Hel-"

"HI THIS IS SAKURA! I HEARD LEE YELLING HIS CONFESSIONS TO YOU! IM SO HAPPY HE'S NOT IN TO ME! THAN-" Beep.

Sakura. Burn. In. Hell.

"Wait. She lives two houses down from me and she heard Lee yelling... and I'm pretty sure my parents are across the hall in their room... eww! Gross! Gross! Gross! Gross! Im out!"

"Oi! LEE WAIT FOR ME!" Thus   Y/n jumps out the window to run after Rock Lee.