~Hidan x reader lemon~

Slightly rapeish. Forced ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Sighing, you took a seat on the floor since there were no more seats on the couch. You and the rest of the Akatsuki were in the living room of the Akatsuki base. Why? That's what you wanted to know, too. It was all Tobi's fault for ushering you into the living room in such a frenzy you thought the place was on fire or something. Which wouldn't make sense because the hide-out was made up of mostly some sort of rock, maybe granite. You didn't know.

Everyone was sitting there, silent. It got pretty awkward after a certain amount of time until Tobi stood up, dragging a reluctant Deidara.

"We're going to play a game!" Tobi excitedly announced, shaking like he just chugged down cappucino or something.

"Tobi likes games!" he added and turned his face to Deidara. "Go, sempai!"

Deidara had a look on his face like he really wanted to blow his stupid annoying orange ass to the moon.

He grunted and said, "We're going to play 7 Minutes in Heaven." Then he went to sit down before Tobi could pull him into some deeper shit.

Like he needed to be humiliated any more after that huge complex about his gender.

Tobi pulled out one of those straw hats the Akatsuki members used. "Tobi will pull out a paper and that is the person Tobi will spend 7 minutes with in the closet! Then it will be the next person's turn..." He indicated to a door quite well disguised with the color of the wall and pointed at you.

You groaned.

You've never played this game before and you were forced against your will to play it. You always hated playing games because you were mature and serious, like most of the Akatsuki, so this was like a slap in the face and a kick in the ass.

Tobi pulled a piece of paper after a few seconds. "Tobi, you just freaking looked at it!" you said, getting pissed. "Hurry the fuck up! I want to get this done and over with, so get your ass moving!" You glared at him with your e/c eyes, which were darkening to an ominous shade.

Tobi sweat-dropped for about a second and snapped his face to the opposite direction, put his hand in the hat with was shaped like a plate, and pulled out a small sheet of paper. "It says..." Tobi stopped, probably to add emphasis. "It says...!"

"WHAT THE HELL?! TOBI!" you screamed, getting impatient. Everyone eyed you like you were a freaking alien or something. Ignoring them, you tried to maintain your composure. Your mother always told you to be more lady-like, patient and to not swear. "Just... hurry, please."

"There's a flower on it." Tobi finished, shaking in fear. "What does a flower mean, sempai?" He turned his head to Deidara, who looked at him with the expression clearly saying 'How would I know?'

Hidan groaned and flung his head back over the couch. "God damn, man. I could be using this precious time fucking some blonde-haired babe, but no, fucking Jashin damn it, I'm stuck here playing some immature fucked-up game. Now the shithead doesn't even know what the hell a flower stands for and he was the one who made up the fucking designs and whatnot." He muttered some more profanities under his breath. Just so like Hidan.

Deidara eyed Hidan suspiciously.

Everyone else sighed along with him, showing their boredness.

"OH! Tobi remembers now! Flower means Zetsu!" Tobi stupidly said as he finally recollected his memory. "Yay! Tobi gets to spend 7 minutes with Zetsu!" he realized.

That was SO delayed...

How long will this living hell go on? You started to impatiently tap your teeth. There was a shit load of other stuff you could be doing, making use of your time, unlike this.