~Pein x reader lemon~

Tap*…..*Tap*….*Tap*….

That was the sound of your boots tapping against the side of your bedroom wall.

Pein had assigned missions to everybody except you.

Why?

You weren’t sure.

The more you thought about it, Pein had been acting rather strange lately; being extra nice to you, being extra strict with others, and taking his lunches inside his office.

Hmmm, wonder what gives… you  internally questioned.

*Thump!* *Thump!*

Ah, apparently the person in the room next to yours doesn’t appreciate your audible thinking.

You really wouldn’t give a damn if your neighbor had been someone quite like Itachi or Sasori.

Unfortunately, however, that person was Kakazu.

“Open this door!!” came the grumble of the oversized rag doll.

Not wanting any trouble you reluctantly lifted yourself from the bed and hesitantly opened the door.

“Yes?” you said sweetly.

You were grabbed by the scruff of your coat.

So much for no trouble.

“If I EVER lose track of how much money I*clears throat*-the Akatsuki has because of your foot tapping, I swear to all the mightiest gods -including Hidan’s idiotic one- I will kick. Your. Ass!!”

“C’mon Kakuzu, put her down. No need for useless violence right?” came the casual tone of the fiery redheaded Sasori.

Oh no. Puppet vs Rag Doll. Not good.

Kakuzu glared over at Sasori with menacingly radioactive eyes, and Sasori returned it with a sarcastic expression. Finding this a waste of time, Kakuzu dropped you with a “thud” and stalked off, grumbling something about “young kids these days”.

You mouthed a “thank you” as Sasori winked and walked off. You were all glowy inside when you turned around and smacked into the chest of your leader.

The way his hair was styled made it look like he had dancing flames atop his head, and the multiple piercings about his person made for an overall imposing figure. His very presence made your cheeks flush and your knees go weak.

Apparently you had some raging hormones that you needed to sort out.

“I’d like to see you in my office. Now.” he said with finality and stalked off.

A bit scared, you followed him down the long corridor that led to a secluded section of the lair, which happened to be his office.

“Sit down Y/n, I’d like to speak to you about Sasori”, he started.

“Oh?” you responded, unsure of what to expect.

“I want you to stay away from him, he’s bad news.”

“Bad news? I apologize sir, but nothing about him warrants ‘bad news' to me. Excluding the whole S- ranked Criminal thing.”

“Of course you’d say that.” he said quietly, his back turned to you, "of course you’d stand up for him, the way you two flirt! I-," he cut himself off, "I just-"

“Just what, sir?”

“I just needed to tell you that,” he turns to face you "I’m the one you should be looking to. I can give you what you need!”