Kankuro x reader

I may have cheated/ lied. I said I "prioritized" this but in all honesty, we all know I just had 2 request for the same thing that I already had written and said "Whatever. Let's combine them." None of us are the least bit surprised.

Slowly strolling down the sandy roads of Suna, you looked down and heaved a sighed.

Your best friend, Kankuro, ended up calling you and ever so sweetly invited you over for a "friend's day" as he put it...

"Yeah. Friends day my ass...I have a feeling that puppet freak is up to something. The tone in his voice was a dead giveaway." you muttered under your breath as you walk by small vendors and shops that were sprinkled across the paths of Suna.

...

Finally arriving to his home your knuckles rapped upon the thick wooden door; you paused and heard his voice boom from the inside.

"Come in, _!"

You narrowed your eyes and cautiously opened the door and stepped inside slowly.

'How the heck did he know it's me?!'

Your (e/c) orbs surveyed the area of his foyer and you slowly walked through the hallway into the kitchen.

From there you looked over to see Kankuro contently plopped down in his plush sofa.

"Hey _ thanks for coming today~" he said as he waved innocently at you.

'He's definitely up to something...' you thought, remaining on guard.

You walked over and crossed your arms over your chest and sighed. You shifted all your weight to one leg and looked him over. You were sure to keep some distance from him though, refusing to sit on the couch next to him.

"What the hell are you up to Kankuro?" you bluntly asked, in no mood to sit around and play games with him and his shady intentions.

"I uh-" the tan brunette quickly held his hands up as strings of chakra shot out from his fingertips and connected to various parts of your body. "Well there's no point in beating around the bush..but today you are going to be MY puppet."

Your eyes widened and you tried to pull at the strings. Sadly, you weren't a trained ninja so your strength and skills weren't quite up to par with his.

"You asshole! Let me go, puppet freak!" your shrill voice screamed as you glared daggers at him. You struggled and strained trying your very best to try and break the ties he had to you. No luck.

"Are you done yet?" He asked still relaxed in his seat fit for a king. He held his hands up a bit with his long slender fingers spread out.

You felt a growl rise in the back of your throat making a low, threatening sound. Kankuro remained unfazed by this and sighed before he began to make you walk to the kitchen.

You sputtered trying to find the words, the curses you wanted to spit at him...but they couldn't come out for the life of you. Your mouth opened and you looked back to him, desperately wanting to say something to the puppeteer.

"What _? Cat got your tongue...?" he teased as he had your small hand grab at the handle of the fridge and open it. The bright light shone upon you as he tried to memorize where everything was.

"Do me a favor, tell me where the cans of coke are?" he asked from in the domains of the living room. His dark eyes looked you over, waiting for your rather predictable snarky reply.

"HELL NO!" you yelled angrily as you sighed and grumbled. "Figure it our yourself Einstein." You replied, at this point done with trying to break free of his jutsu.

Kankuro sighed and took a moment before he made you grab a can of coke and a small container with left over sushi from the previous night. He had you use the side of your foot to gently tap the door and make it shut, having you return back to him.

"Be a doll and get me a table, would ya? Oh wait a minute...you ARE my doll!" he said laughing at his own lame joke.

"Haha..sooo funny." you said dryly as he had you go and retrieve him a TV tray.

You remained stonic and rather annoyed as you set it up and went to grab him the remote, also setting the food and coke on the table for him.

"Are you gonna make me feed you too?!" you asked, your blood was starting to boil at this point. You didn't exactly have the most patience and Kankuro knew this.

"I mean I could...but I don't know where your hands have been, __." he said chuckling as he sat up in his seat, shutting the leg rest.

You looked over to him, and blinked. Was this it? Were you off the hook finally?

"Are you done using me?" you asked bluntly.

"Not just yet..one more thing." Kankuro said as he made you walk up next to him.

He made you lean down and slowly leaned up. Your eyes looked down at him as you were lost at what it was he wanted.

Kankuro looked up into your eyes and leaned up before he released his chakra strings on you, his lips now touching yours gently.

Surprised, you squeak against his lips and finally melt into the sweet kiss, your eyes closing as you started to kiss back, your hand going to rest on his cheek.

Pulling away, Kankuro smirked. "I'll never be done, _" he said as he looked up to you.

"Anyways, care to join me now for that friends day?...I still have some chores I ne-"

"Nope. Bye puppet freak~ I have some tasks to tend to~" you said smirking before walking out and blushing madly.

Back inside Kankuro was left with himself. "Hmmm..." he hummed. "Well now I know what I can do when she is being feisty~" he said before he turned to his food and enjoyed his lunch. "She'll be back...she'll be back." he said to himself as he ate sushi and watched a movie.