Sasuke x Sakura LEMON

Sexual content if you don't already know what a lemon is. *shakes head* you are an idiot if you don't.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura was walking to the hospital. It was during a mission that Sasuke was injured and he was feeling down because of it. Sakura was going to see him and cheer him up.

" oh hello Sakura!  Here to see Duckbutt- er- I mean Sasuke?" A white haired nurse asked.

"Yep! Im gonna cheer him up!"

"Oh really? Good luck with that."

"What do you mean?  I know he's stuck up sometimes but..."

"It just that this was the day his parents died, 2 years ago."

"Wh-what?!" Sakura rushed past the nurse. If this was true, then he needed someone more than ever. And that someone would be her. 'Take that Ino pig!'

Finally finding her teammates room she rushed in. Sasuke jumped, a kunia in his hand, prepared to kill.

"Oh its you." He said boredly, placing his kunai back on the table. "What do you want."

Sakura stopd there for a minute. In shock. "Uh well I came to cheer you up! "

"Go away." He said shortly, returning to his bed.

Sakura huffed. No way. Not this time. There is no way she's going to let him turn her down. She's going to tell him.

Sakura jumped on Sasuke, just as he had climbed back in bed. She was siting on his crotch,  but payed no mind to that.

"What are you-"

"Sasuke I love you! I always have and always will! Please say you love me back!" Sasuke blushed.  She closed her eyes. Suddenly aware of the awkward position they were in.

"S-sorry Sasuke- kun" she murmured. She started moving off of him but he grabbed her thighs and slammed his lips onto hers.

"Look. You said you wanted to cheer me up right?" Sakura nodded shyly. "Then do as I say, understood? "

Sakura gulped and nodded again. Was this really happening? All those years of extremely dirty wishes finally coming true?

Sasuke flipped them over and kissed her again. A bit more gentle than before. After about a minuet Sasuke nipped at her lip causeing her to gasp, allowing him access to the inside of her mouth. She fought back with her tongue. After a long war she gave in, allowing Sasuke complete access go her wet cavern.

 Tilting her head she moaned into the kiss, her voice turning him on even more. With that he began to slowly slip his hands up her shirt before trying, but failing, to undo the clip to her bra. With a sigh she pulled away from him and quickly took off her shirt and bra.

He smirked while taking off his shirt. Sakura couldnt help but stare at him. With his shirt off he quickly got on top of Sakura and began to attack her breasts. Sasuke sucked on one nipple while messaging the other. Sakura moaned, her face red. Her back arked causeing her to brush against the tent bulging from Sasukes pants. Sasuke moaned and sat up.

"Sakura, I will fuck you brains out if you don't leave the room." He said palming his 'little' tent.

Sakura smirked and pulled his hand away. "Silly Sasuke.  That's my job." She said seductively.

She pulled down his pants and he quickly took them off. He then moved to her pants and pulled them both off in one swip. Sakura blushed even more.

Wasting no time he jumped ontop of her and positioned himself at her entrance. "Sakura. I don't want to hear more than a wimper from you. If anyone finds out about this, any respect my clan has left will be gone."

Sakura bit her lip. Awaiting the pain to come as he slams into her
mercilessly. She wimpered but nothing more. Sasuke waited mabey a minute before he began. Pounding in to her at full speed she could feel her insides tearing as he continued. After some time her insides clenched around him as her orgasm hit. The feeling also drove Sasuke over the edge,  causing him to come as well.

He pulled out and whispered into her ear, "know that I didn't wear any protection."

"Don't worry.  I took a pill this morning." She yawned and fell a sleep on his chest.

Meanwhile,  Kakashi was right outside the window, trying to stop the nose bleed he got from watching that.

"That was way better than reading Icha Icha Tactics all day!"

"I know right?! Great inspiration on my part!" Jiriaya said cheerfully.

The nurse from earlier hit both of them on the back their heads. "GET OUT OF HERE PERVERTS!"