Interview

~TIME SKIP~

We finally got to Weekly Idol studio and I met Donny and Conny then we started the show.

Donny & Conny:Weekly Idol~

Donny:Welcome! Today we have some very very special guest. GOT7 Everyone!! *The boys walked onto the set greeting Donny and Conny with hugs and handshakes*

JB:2 3 Come and get it

GOT7:Got7~

Conny:Wow! You guy are back and apparently better.

Donny:And perhaps do you mean by better Conny.

Conny:Well Donny I mean that Got7 Has a new member!?

JB:Ahh that's right Conny we have a new member.

Donny:So we can't call you Got7 anymore right. Got8?

JB:Ani Ani. We're still Got7

Conny:Ahh okay. I have a question. Is your new member cute or sexy?

Jackson:None of the above.

Donny:Then what is your new member.

Jackson:Adorable!*the members clap*

Donny:And that's why we are here to introduce your new adorable member right.

GOT7:Yep!

Conny:Then let's met em. Please enter!

I walk onto the set where everyone can see me and waved at the camera.(this is gonna be a live show ik weekly idol isn't a live show just imagine)

Y/N:Hi! My name is Y/N! Please take care of me!

Donny:Isn't that how you would introduce yourself in a classroom?*my face instantly flushed at this comment*

Y/N:Oh! Sorry!*I covered my mouth in embarrassment*

Jackson:She's new at this.*everyone including me laughed*

Conny:Well since this is a live show we asked Got7 fans to comment some questions for you Y/N but right now we will let the people think of question while you perform for us.

Y/N:What?!

Donny:Didn't they tell you you were going to perform for us.

Y/N:N-no.

BamBam:Don't worry Y/N you got this.

Got7:Yea! You got this!

Y/N:O-okay. Oh! Okay how bout I sing and dance to Playing With Fire by Blackpink.

Yugyeom:Are you always prepared for stuff like this.

Y/N:Meh.

I started to sing and dance. I was so engrossed with music I felt like I was connected to the melody of the song and danced like no one was watching. But whenever my eyes were open I would stare at the camera since it was right in front of my face. When I finished I bowed and everyone clapped.

Jackson:That's my group member.*everyone laughed*

Donny:Y/N that was amazing let's check the comments that are probably overflowing with questions about you.*I nodded*

We looked through the comments and it was nothing like I expected.

Conny: Here's a good question: "Who are you sharing a room with rn?"

Youngjae:Me! That would be me!

Donny:How come you two are roomates?

Y/N:Well JYP asked me who would I like to room with I said the most normal one. And when I said that all I heard was a deep sigh. *everyone laughed* It's true!