Auditions(1)

Hello readers it's me...ya bOI

MORNING

Auditions. 

Today. 

Wake up Sun-Hee!

Youngjae Mark and LaOn were up all night. From fighting for the controller to cooing over Coco.

But you still had to get to the auditions on time.

6:00 am

The time you woke up to be able to get to auditions at 7.

7:00 am

You were in the girls facility. They separated the girls and the boys because they wanted to do an analysis of each person and this process helped them be able to get through the process easier.

Of course you having read over the script 3 times already you've fallen in love with the character Y/N(that's right ppl I'm making another ff and I'm promoting it before I even finish it! So proud!)She was a strong independent character with a spicy attitude even though she was a rebel she still had a soft side to her. That's what you loved the most about her.

Ms. Park:Good Morning ladies!

Errbody:Good morning Ms. Park

Ms. Park:How's everything...don't answer that. We are here to find our Y/N or at least a potential candidate for the role. If you haven't heard we will be cutting people off today too. Yes "too" with two o's. Which means even if you make it to the test tomorrow. You still might not make it.

You gulped. No. Don't worry. You got this Sun-Hee. You are a strong independent Korean woman.*DEEP breathe out*

Ms. Park: So the first person we have for today iss...

Notmenotmenotmenotmenotmenotmenotme

Ms. Park:Ms. Lee Sun-Hee! Let's go!

Your eyes went wide.

Out of all the girls here...you were picked! Really!*peeved*

She took you down the brownish colored hallway into her big white office.

You stood in front of the black desk since there was no seat there.

Ms. Park: Ms. Lee I hope you don't mine that I record this part of your audition.

Sun-Hee:No of course not.

Ms. Park:Good. We will have to show the director this video. He trust our decisions but he like to confirm who to cut. It makes the process easier.

Sun-Hee:Y-yes ma'am.

Duck why did I stutter!?!?

Ms. Park:I will ask you a few questions please answer them while looking into the camera.

She pressed the button. The red light blinked.

Ms. Park: For the characters in our production we are looking a for a male that is about 180 cm (5' 11"). How tall are you?

Sun-Hee:162 (5' 4") cm.

Ms. Park:Your hair is dyed right now. You do know that we will have to dye it back to a more natural color?

Sun-Hee:Yes ma'am.

Ms. Park:You seem like a very respectful candidate.*flips pages* You are an idol. Do you think you will be able to work around your schedule?