Auditions(2)

~TIME SKIP~

(this is the next day cuz...lazy af sorry) bold is acting

You got up at the same time yesterday before anyone else was up and left the house straight to the next day of auditions.

Instead of the waiting room like space that you were in yesterday it was more like a behind the scenes set. The walls were black and the ceiling was coated in rails. There was a big black wall separating the other side of the area. There were other cut off sections on this side with chairs in each section(What im trying to say is that there was a space for everyone to sit and act without anyone see them unless they were behind them...if that makes sense idk sorry)

Ms. Park: Good morning girls!

???: Good morning boys!

A voice came from the other side of the wall.

Girl:What was that?

Ms. Park:Those are the boys that are also auditioning. But today we are going to be testing out chemistry between you and your partner. We, based on your personalities, we have paired you up with someone.-

???:But since there are some idols here we are hiding your faces to make sure that none of you fangirls, fangirl.

Ms. Park:Finishing my sentences like always right Min.

Min:Of course that's why the boss put us together!

Ms. Park:Haha. Sure.

Min:We have given each pairing a scenario to perform.

Ms. Park:We will be paying attention to your tone of voice and now we will tell you who has been cut from getting the role.

Min:Please keep in mind that this is not our decision this is the director's decision.

Ms. Park: But to be honest some of you guys just need to give up. You're not going to make it.

Those words didn't sting.

Min: Sorry about that if you haven't noticed Ms. Park is very cruel.

Ms. Park: It's true though.

Min:*sigh*

Ms. Park: First on my list-

Min:Just telling you girls now she always puts the worst ones first.

Ms. Park:Yea those are the ones that should quit..now.

Definitely not scared.

Ms. Park: Sun-

Oh my gawd she's calling me. Guess I should tell JYP I failed him. I guess I won't be acting anytime soon.

Ms. Park: -Jang

Not me...YES!

Ms. Park: Sun-

SO I AM TRASH!

Ms. Park:-Hi

WHAT THE HECK! At least I'm safe.

I min later(yea im that lazy)

After she finished announcing the names we went straight on to the assessment.

On the black wall that was acting as a barrier we sat at the seats and the overseers made sure that we were with our correct partners and let us start the exercise. But on the wall I was facing it had a small camera facing me.