Dramarama Commercial

The scene opened on Sun-Hee in a classroom. She crumbled a piece of paper and threw it at the student in front of her aka Namjoon.

Sun-Hee laughed but not to loud. Namjoon turned around with a really-I'm-trying-to-learn look.

"We are in class you're going to do this now." He said.

"Ha! I'd do this any day any time. Try me."

The next scene was in the gym. They were playing basketball and Sun-Hee couldn't keep up.

The whole team was on the other side of the court and Namjoon had just made a point for their team.

She just scolded while her team showered Namjoon with praise.

The team came back from the other side of the court and just as Namjoon got back on the other side he walked by Sun-Hee and said:

"Try to keep up next time."

Sun-Hee rolled her eyes.

It cut to a different scene. Sun-Hee and Namjoon were sitting next to each other in a different classroom.

Namjoon took his pen and poked her lightly on her side.

Sun-Hee's eyes fluttered open slowly.

Namjoon stared into her eyes and admired her features.

"Yah! What are you looking at? Do I have drool on my face?"

Namjoon blushed. "N-no. Wake up. Class is starting."

Sun-Hee sat up and scratched her hair then narrowed her eyes in confusion.

"Yah...why are you being nice to me?"

He tsked. "Who said I was being nice? I just didn't want to get in trouble because of my sleeping partner."

"Aish. Should've known."

The last scene of the commercial was in the mountains.

It was a dark scene she stood in front of Namjoon. They stared into each other eyes.

Namjoon came closer so he was looking down at her their face close.

"Y-Yah"

Okay....that was...yeah that was pretty short. But it's a commercial waht was I supposed to do.

I don't have that many request but I am working on one so yeah

Happy summer errbody!

Thank You For Reading!

Hey baby girl just praying 🙏