After party

Warning: very...you'll see.

~TIME SKIP~

Jinyoung:*on the phone* yea we are here...yep...no I will kill Yugyeom...bye.

Jinyoung parked

the car and opened the door for me and Jackson got out on the other side. We all linked arms with me in the middle. They covered my eyes and opened the house door.

Jackson:Actor Lee Sun-Hee in da house!!

They uncovered my eyes to reveal the dorm with many different colored balloons with a purple pastel cake that had the words "Congarts Actor Lee".

You couldn't help but laugh.

Sun-Hee:Congarts really guys.*more laughs*

They looked at the cake finally realizing the mistake they made.

JB: Who wrote that on the cake?

Yugyeom shyly raised his hand in shame.

Jinyoung:*under breathe* another reason you are on my hit list.

Jinyoung: Let's cake Yugyeom!

Sun-Hee:Yea!

Yugyeom: What?! No?! WHYYYYY?!?!

I left out the room for a second to grab something.(Something hsbxuehd something oh woah)

When I went into the room is was instantly caked.

Sun-Hee:*le gasp* *wipes cake off of eyes*

The guys were just standing there laughing. BamBam and Youngjae we both standing in front of you laughing their butts off.

Sun-Hee:Haha! Very funny!

BamBam: You're right this is very funny.

Considering that he also caked you didn't make his situation any better. You glared at him.

JB:Think you two should run.

You ran after them chasing them throughout the house. You finally caught up to them and tackled them onto the sofa.

Sun-Hee:SAY YOUR SORRY!

Youngjae:Your sorry.

You smacked him upside the head.

Jackson:This is a good movie.*eats popcorn*

Mark:I know right*steals Jackson's popcorn*

Jinyoung:I would watch with you but I'm there mom I have to stop them. Sun-Hee! Stop attacking your brother's!

Sun-Hee:They started it!

Jinyoung:I don't care who started it! We are going to celebrate you getting the role and that's final!

Bamsunjae:Fine...*sigh*

JB, Mark, and Yugyeom come out of the kitchen with bowls of popcorn and a movie.

Sun-Hee:That better not be pennywise or else someone is getting kicked.

Yugyeom: You fell asleep on me last time we watched that movie and no this is Black Panther. You said you wanted to see it right.(u shouldve seen this coming...and no spoilers for Infinite war...dont be that person)