Changes!

*trigger warning(?)* idk how these things work XD

I feel like I change a lot of things in dis story but I'm just adding smth

Yes it's very.... you'll see

It's about this^

It's about this^

To develop or tell you more about this :

Sun-Hee was teased a lot when she was in middle school going onto high school and she would compare herself to other girls which just made her want to improve herself.

So she started making herself throw up.

At first she didn't want to but it made her feel better and lighter so she continued on.

Most people didn't take much notice to her at first but it wasn't until LaOn(her brother) found her in the bathroom one time while she was doing it that he started to worry.

Of course, when this happened Sun-Hee went into panic mode and tried to make sure that LaOn didn't tell anyone. So he didn't.

He didn't know the effect it would have on her later. He just thought that keeping it to himself would make him a better brother.

So she kept vomiting and vomiting and vomiting.

A few times during gym class she fainted but didn't think anything of it. No one in her class really cared either as they were still not noticing her and kept being bullied.

But that's when her sister entered high school.

She became popular.

And Sun-Hee didn't.

But what she did reach her goal of becoming skinny.

But it wasn't like she could stop there.

Vomiting has become a routine that was engraved into her brain.

And no one at home had really noticed it either since she had already been coming home late due to the few jobs she was working.

School life didn't change either.

She was still bullied. She looked like a stick now.

She thought that maybe just maybe that people might like her. That maybe for once people would listen to her. Hear her out. Become her friend.

But no one did.

Until Aika came to her school.

She noticed Sun-Hee.

She knew she wasn't doing well.

One day after lunch Aika saw Sun-Hee go into the girls bathroom.

The next period was gym.

Aika watched her team play basketball from the sidelines as Sun-Hee was playing for the other team.

Sun-Hee stole the ball and started to run to the other side of the court.

She ran and once she made it to the other side she started running slower. Her eyes fighting to close. She tried to keep going but she failed and fell on the floor.

Aika stood up.

The other people that were still on the court still went on with their game.

"Ugh. Ms. Lee. Ms. Lee! Uggggggh. Will some one please take Sun-Hee to the nurses office?"

"I can do that." Aika said and went onto the court kneeling down beside her body. She wrapped Sun-Hee'a arm around her and lifted up her body. And just as she assumed she was light.

After awhile Sun-Hee finally woke up.

Her eye opened and she already knew where she was.

The office again.

She purses her lips as she sat up.

Which classmate do I have to thank this time? They don't even like me. They don't even care.

"Aika?" Sun-Hee said looking at the girl confused.

Aika jumped a little when her name was called.

"Are you okay? Pfft. What kind of question is that? Of course you're not okay. Do you realize how skinny you are!?" Aika said to her.

Sun-Hee looked down. Tears started to form in her eyes. And then, she cried.

Aika panicked. She wrapped Sun-Hee in a hug. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to come off harsh. It's just," She released Sun-Hee from the hug to look her in the eyes. "I know what you're doing. And it's not good for you. Trust me."

"I-I..I just didn't know how to stop it. I didn't have guidance. I didn't have anyone to trust."

Aika sighed giving the gurl a stern look. She took out a granola bar and gave it to her.

"Eat this okay. I'll help you out of this maze. I'll bee your guide. I'll be whatever you need me to be." Aika smiled at Sun-Hee. "And we are not going anywhere until you finish that."

Sun-Hee looked down at the granola then to Aika. "Can you be my friend?" Sun-Hee asked unwrapping the bar.

"Yes."

And with that Sun-Hee ate the granola bar.

She started eating more. Aika was like her savior. She was always there to support Sun-Hee she never let her down. She made sure that Sun-Hee resisted any urges or temptations of her bulimia that was still lingering.

But she was happy as long as Aika was with her. And as long as Sun-Hee was heathy Aika was happy with Sun-Hee.

Idk wth this turned into.

I was supposed to explain a few things and this happened.

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Thank You For Reading!