Dramarama(3 ig)

After awhile of fake crying you were about to turn in for the night but then decided that you were going to lost in your thoughts if you tried to go to sleep now so you went on Vlive.

"Hello!" you waved at the camera. You were in the bed sitting down on the bed with Mochi in your lap.

A lot of people started coming in.

igoturmans:Wahh! Ur bunny is so cute!! Ah"

itaintgot6bishes:What's his name?

notjamless:^^^Are you assuming genders?!?

akabrownie:Someones triggered

"Hello iGot7! This is Mochi. He is still a baby so I have to be very careful with him." You said as you pet Mochi's soft fur.

And when I say his hair is soft I mean its soft! Like fluffy soft.

akabrownie:Omg! That's so cute! uwu

notjamless:So...no one is gonna ask why she wasn't in the If You Do MV...=_=

itaintgot6bishes:^^^maybe you should ask then

"Ah! That's a secret! I can't tell you why I wasn't in the video. Not yet." You teased them. "Oh! Look who it is!" You said as Youngjae entered the room.

"Oh! Hello!" he jumped over to your bed sitting next to you. "Hello iGot7."

akabrownie:Maybe Youngjae can tell us*rolls eyebrows*

igoturmans:YOUNGJAE! PLS TELL US!!

notjamless:^^^someones enthusiastic

"Tell them what?" Youngjae looked at Sun-Hee then to the bunny in her lap. "Aww Mochi's so cute" He tried to reach for the bunny.

"*slaps Youngjae hands* Mochi is so mine. Get cho crusty hands outta here."

"Sassy...But the iGot7 want me to stay."

"Fine.. They want to know why I'm not in the MV. But we can't tell them right Youngjae?"

"Right it's a secret."

akabrownie:I feels betrayed.

youngjaesthot:CAN YOU AT LEAST GIVE US A SPOLIER!

youngjaesthot:BTW YOUNGJAE YOU LOOK SO HOT IN THE MV SGJSJTY

notjamless:^^^thirsty af

"Maybe you should give them one spoiler." Youngjae said

"Okay but I'll hum and you'll hum with me okay."

"Yea"(pls tell me how i was able to spell yea wrong 4 times)

"Let's take it from," She leaned in to whisper in his ear. "Our life was cutting through so loud."

"Okay. Let's go."

They started humming and even then Novjae's harmony was giving life to iGot7.

igoturmans:OMG! YESS! I CANT WAIT!!

akabrownie:All aboard the Novjae ship who's with me.

itaintgot6bishes:Not gonna lie that harmony was amazing but liek Marva anyone