REAL GOT7 1.5

Narrative POV

This first person that went into the shoot was Mark while JB had the camera. He tried to avoid the questions the staff had by showing Mark's shoot. (The theme was vacation so everyone was dressed in flora button down shirts and shorts.) But he wasn't able to avoid the questions.

JB: "How do you feel about your new addition?" Well at first I wasn't sure that we needed anyone new weather girl or boy so when I found out the new member was a girl I was okay with it and when I got to know her more I started to warm up to her. "Are you upset about moving to another room?" (Of course I am I was with Youngjae T-T) I rather be back in my old room but I'm in a room with Jinyoung which I'm very happy about.

Photographer:JB! We are ready for you!

JB:Ah! That's my que to leave! I love you Ahgases!

JB gave the camera to Mark. Mark being the person he is gave a wink to the camera and then a small finger heart.

Mark: Hi! I just finished my shoot. It actually wasn't hard today.(I guess they're taking it easy for Y/N) Questions! Oh! "What do you think about your new member?" I think she is a fun person. But she gets scared easily.

Y/N:Mark what are you talking about?

Mark was surprised he hadn't noticed that he was walking around the studio and had landed in the makeup room where Y/N was.

Mark:Aha! Hey! Y/Nnn What are you doing in here?

Y/N:Don't avoid the question.

Makeup artist:I'm going to do your eye makeup right now.

Mark took this chance to dash out of the room into the safety.

Mark:Did I forget to tell you she was scary. Hehe. But don't worry about me. More questions!? Nice. Okay "What was your first impression of Nova compared to what you think of her now?" (Cute) I really thought that she was a person with good style at first and she also had talent but now *sighs*...She's even better! I think she has a great personality! She's... also... really pretty. (Ahgases: I SENSE A SHIP)

Marks cheeks start to burn up but not to badly in front of the camera. BamBam had gone to the shoot and Yugyeom was going to take the camera.

Yugyeom:Thanks Hyung. "What do you think of Nova?" You mean Y/N. Y/N is a fun person to be around she's nice but she's also crazy shy with new people sometimes even awkward but she's fun. I had to teach her the dance and she was blushing the whole time! It was funny. So I really hope Ahgases love her as much as I do!

He flashed a finger heart at the camera then started to walk to the makeup room where Y/N still was.

Yugyeom:Hey Y/N!

Y/N:Hey Yugyeom oppa.

Yugyeom:How long are you gonna take?

Y/N:I just found out that most of you guys have already finished so I'm gonna be the last one. Sorry. But please hang out with me.

Yugyeom:hmmm

Y/N:Please oppa.*gives puppy dog eyes*

Yugyeom:Ummm...Nope!

Yugyeom ran out of the room. He went to the front where the shoot was happening and cheered his best friend on. Soon enough Yugyeom had to pass the camera to BamBam.

BamBam:Oh ma gosh look at Yugyeom! Haha!

BamBam started laughing at his bff but soon enough he fled the scene.

BamBam: "What was your first impression of Nova?"

BamBam's mind started to go back to that unfaithful day of the shower catastrophe. His face was burning mad.

BamBam:Umm...I was impressed with her skill to perform she has lots of talent. Personality wise I don't think I'd call her the laziest she's probably second to Youngjae though. And now they share a room. I don't it's gonna turn out well for us.

Yugyeom had finally finished and now it was Jackson's turn with the camera while Jinyoung took his photos.

Jackson:Hi! Ahgases! I just finished taking the photos! I hope you guys enjoy them! "What do you think about Nova?" Oh ma gosh! She's so cute! Especially when she call me oppa! She's just so cute! She makes me wanna pinch her cheeks!

Jackson went talking on and on about how cute you are.

Jackson:AH! Where is she? Imma go find her!

Jinyoung:Jackson give me the camera you have to go shoot.

Jackson:Awww. TT-TT Why??? Aww. Bye Ahgases!

Jinyoung:Jackson probably talked your ears off. I think our new member has a lot of strong points but if she needs any help I will always be there to help her. I also think she will steal all my fans though. She's really cute. Like Jackson said.

After Jinyoung finished his camera time he gave the camera to Youngjae.(Youngjae let Y/N go before him)

Youngjae:GO Y/N!! Hahahaha! Y/N is a very fun person to be around and she is very kind she is very helpful when it comes to personal problems and I'm very happy to have her as my new member.

A few minutes later

Y/N:Youngjae oppa I'm done you can go now. Do you want me to wait for you to get done? Cause the others are already in the dance room and I was thinking we could walk together.

Youngjae:Yea sure! I'll try and finish quickly.

Y/N:Okay! Hi Ahgases! I hope you guys have a very good day! "What do you think about the GOT7 boys?" They are all crazy. But I love them. They were all so welcoming when I came here. I was so happy when they accepted me to be apart of GOT7! I can't wait to meet all of you! I guess you want me to talk more about Got7 right? Well Mark oppa is silent most of the time unless he's teasing me along with the other guys but he cares. JB oppa is a really great leader he also knows how to pick out the scariest of movies. Jinyoung oppa he's really good at what he does and I feel like he would do anything for our group he's really protective he loves his fans. Jackson oppa always calls me cute and tries to pinch my cheeks. Did I mention he's always pinching my cheeks? BamBam oppa he's a nice person with tons of talent and is probably the craziest of all of us. Yugyeom oppa he's a really good teacher he also teases me. Please tell him to stop teasing me! Youngjae oppa is my best friend! Him and I have similar traits. Youngjae oppa is very sensitive but very loud. What's this?

She was handed a note. It says Your secret friend is Jackson! Good Luck!

I prosimed I was gonna post when I finished so here it is! I didn't proofread it I probably do that tomorrow.

Thank you for reading!

(1101 words!)