Secret Friends

Day 1

Today's the first secret friend challenge. I'm kind of nervous. Not just because of the challenge but also because of today's the first day I'm going to perform in front of Ahgases! I just hope they don't boo me off the stage. I take a peek at the stage. Wow! It's astonishing how big it is! I walk back into the room where the rest of GOT7 is. We all started warming up.

JB:Are you okay?

Y/N:Yes! I'm okay!

JB:You want some water?

Y/N:Sure.

I took the bottle from JB's hands and he gave me a smile. I felt relieved knowing that everything was gonna be alright.

It

Was

Time

My first stage with GOT7. We got into our circle and did our 'fighting!'. We ran up on stage and started performing. The rows filled with fans. They screamed our names. It felt good. Knowing that I actually got here. I actually made it.

It was my turn to sing. For some reason I started to cry. Of joy. I tried not to show it in my singing but I kept crying and went on with the performance.

***

We finished the performance and went backstage.

BamBam:Y/N you okay? You started crying during the performance.

Youngjae:Yea I got worried.

JB:We were all worried.

Y/N:I'm fine. I'm just happy.

Jackson:Do you guys hear that?

We became quite. We heard a sounds coming from the stage.

"NOVA! NOVA!NOVA!NOVA!NOVA!NOVA!NOVA!NOVA!"

We heard from the crowd outside. We all went back on stage me leading the group. I started crying again. I took a microphone.

Y/N:Hi!

I leaned on Youngjae's shoulder still crying he started rubbing my arm.

Jinyoung:*whisper* speak the fans.

Y/N:Hi! Thanks for supporting us! Thank you for accepting me! I really want to thank my other members for comforting me. This is truly a wonderful experience. I'm happy that my dream came true. Thank you! Ahgases!

We left the stage. It felt really good. JB came up to me and brought me into a big embrace. I quickly hugged back.

Jackson:Everyone! It's time to hug!

We all laughed and hugged each other. I felt really happy and also safe with GOT7 be my side.

Lol it's 1:25 AM yet I decided uhm maybe I should update. I'm sorry that I haven't been keeping a schedule. 

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed!