ChaeHee Vlive

Sun-Hee outfit:

언니 - eonni

It was a little late at night. Sun-Hee had went to the Twice dorm to see Chaeyoung since she hadn't seen her in awhile. Sun-Hee knocked knocked on that door.

"HELLO?" Jihyo had screamed from the other side of the door.

Sun-Hee lowered her voice an octave. "It's JYP." She laughed lowly.

Jihyo quickly opened the door and bowed. "Hello, PD-nim...Wait. SUN-HEE!"

"Hey, Jihyo-eonni," Sun-Hee grinned.

"Wow. Really, Sun-Hee you scared me for a second there."

Sun-Hee just laughed. "I was wondering if-"

"Chaeyoung is here? Yea she's in her room," Jihyo said letting her in.

"Thank you," She said and gave her a hug before walking off into Chaeyoung's room.

"YAH! CHAEYOUNG-AH!" She shouted as she kicked the door to Chaeyoung's room open.

Chaeyoung was laying on her bed on Vlive as Sun-Hee walked in.

"SUN-HEE!" Chaeyoung squealed. Both girls ran over to each other and hugged each other.

They released from the hug and looked at each other. "I brought food."

Chaeyoung laughed. "When do you not?" Sun-Hee pinches her arm, playfully with a grin on her face.

The girls sat on the bed. "Oh, you're on Vlive?" Sun-Hee asked looking at the camera/phone(?)

"Yes. Say hello~" Chaeyoung said.
"Hi~ It's ya girl Sun-Hee from G-O-T 7.  With ya girl Chaeyoungie from T-W-I-C-E," She said in English with little accent.

"wOw! EnGliSh mAstEr!" Chaeyoung said her accent very heavy through her English.

"Oh Chaeyoungie, you speak English?" Sun-Hee asked with a grin on her face, eyes wide.

"Ummmmm. Yeeaa mann. Pineapple, pen, apple, pen. Pen, pineapple, apple pen," The girls burst out laughing.

"Chaeyoung-ah! What was that?!" Sun-Hee asked through her laughs.
Chaeyoung got up and started doing the PPAP dance making Sun-Hee laugh even louder.

"Oh my gosh Chaeyoung-ah! AHAHAHAHA!"

"Yes that is English-shi," Chaeyoung said before sitting back down on the bed. "So what food did you bring me?"

"What makes you think this food is for you?" Sun-Hee asked.

Chaeyoung looked at Sun-Hee. "Get out," She pointed to the door and Sun-Hee laughed.

Sun-Hee reaches into the bag. "I got you Gimbap, but I also got a few sweet things if you want some," She took out the packet of Gimbap, Mochi, and Chapssal doughnuts.