Drunk Sun-Hee

"Godddddd bless *hicc* koreeeeeeaaaa!" Sun-Hee said with her eyes half closed.

"Sun-Hee you're drunk." Soomi said to her sister.

The night after Sun-Hee had just turned 21 her sister decided to take her for drinks. And a few drinks soon turned into a lot.

Sun-Hee gasped. "*hicc* JB gonna be so mad at me." She said in a whiny voice.

"Why?" Soomi asked.  Sun-Hee pulled her closer putting her hand against her ear and "whispered".

"JB hyung told me not to get drunk but Youngjae hyung told me that JB hyung is a lightweight." She have her sister a don't-tell-anyone look.

Soomi just nodded and looked at her sister weirdly. "Let's get you home."

Sun-Hee gasped once again. "Nooooooo~ Take me to the studio! Pleaseeee~" She pouted. Soomi rolled her eyes.

"Fine. Let's go." They walked to the car with Sun-Hee twirling around like the drunken ballerina she is.

"Give me your phone." Soomi said to her sister as she closed the door.

"Why!? Why why whyyyyyy?"

"So you don't drunkenly text anyone." She replied sticking her hand out to her sister.

She blew a raspberry but gave her the phone.

"I'm gonna take a nap. I'm gonna take a nap right here. Goodnight." And she did.

Soomi arrived at the studio and took out her sisters phone. She scrolled through her messages seeing a group chat named Savage7.

Oh this is gonna be good.

Sunyee:

Wanggae:So you can use a meme of Jimin but not of me smh

PeachyJinyoungie:Why are you all up this late!? Just when i thought Sunhee was the good child 😩

Sunyee:Ha! u thought wrong

#1Hyung:Sunhee where r u anw?

Sunyee: o btw dis ain't sunhee

Dabdab: