Chapter.

~TIME SKIP~

We finished shooting Real Got7 for today and went back to the dorm. JB opened the door and there they were.

JYP

Mr. and Mrs. Kim

JB:PDnim*gulp* what are you doing here?

JYP:The real question is what are they doing here?*he said pointing to YG's parents*

Yugyeom:Uhmm...?

JYP:Care to explain.*he said folding his arms*

Mrs. Kim:Yea Gyeomie what is going on?

JYP:Yea. And why are your parents saying that you're dating Nova?

Mrs. Kim:Why is he saying that you're not? When you're clearly in love with each other!

Y/N:JYP. Mrs. Kim. I'm sorry it was all-

Yugyeom:No I got this.*he said lightly pushing me aside* Allow me to explain.

He told them everything. His plan to fool his parents and me helping him. I took half of the fault since I did do some of the damage. Though I WAS AGAINST IT FROM THE START! But *le sigh* I can't be mad at him he just wanted to make his parents proud.

JYP:I'm very disappointed in you two.

Y/N:I'm really sorry.

Narrative POV

Y/N and Yugyeom were punished for a week. That whole week they had to do laundry and dishes. Thank goodness it wasn't me! But the hardest punishment they got was trying to find Jimin's jams. They looked all over for the jams but they couldn't find them. They even went to Busan. *tsk tsk tsk* Namjoon was right like always. IQ of 148! Anyways moving on. Yugyeom's parents were upset but they let it slide because they love there wittle Gyeomie!

*Month has passed*

Y/N POV

(sowy need to move the "story" along)

I month has passed since the FGfriend thing that happened. Trying to find jams is harder than you think. Especially, you know that person doesn't have them. We are still on vacation but we do have to do a Real Got7 shooting every now and then. Speaking of which we have one right now. Today we are going to react to Got7's old music videos. To be honest, I just wanna see grandpa JB! I walked over to the meeting room since it was the only place with a decent projector on it.

JB:Come and get it!

Got7:Got7! Hello we are Got7.

JB: So today for Real Got7 we are going to react to Girls Girls Girls and our other MV's

BamBam:Let's try not to cringe!

We laughed and the video started.

???:Hello!

Mom!

Y/N:You guys what's going on?!

Jinyoung:Shh!

Mom:Hi! Y/N! We miss you so much! I hope that you are doing well in Seoul! I really want to see you again!

I clip cut to another scene and I started crying. I hadn't seen her in forever.

Sister:Heyy Y/N unnie! I hope you know that I don't miss you.

I laughed cause I knew it wasn't true.

Sister:I hope you know that was a lie. I never thought you could sing! Why didn't you tell me?! Why didn't you sing louder in the shower?!...Please don't.

I was laughing and crying! I missed her (and her sarcasm) so much.

Sister:I never thought I would get into k-pop this much...but it's all because of you. Please remember to keep going forward and blame all of your stresses on Horse Mann.(no I'm not talking about jhope)

I clip cut to my younger brother. Oh lawd.

Brother:Hello Noona.

On the screen, you could see it was taken from a lower angle. Which means he was probably playing Fortnite.

Brother:AHHH! NONONO!!!!*deep sigh* At least now I can talk to you.

Y/N:Finally.

He picked up the camera/phone/thingy so you could see his face.

Brother:I hope you know that next time I see you I'm not going to be use formalities because as you know I'm older than you. You're only 5.

As you can tell he still isn't mature enough. I'm the oldest of both them.

Y/N:Yea right!

I said drying up my tears.

Brother:Anyway...I hope you know that surprisingly. I miss you. I mean I have no one to play football with.

He said starting to cry. Making me cry. I missed being able to tackle him easily.

Brother:And now you're like a million miles away from me! Leaving me with Soomi! I just really miss youuuu! OH! I still have to teach you how to play fortnite! And Madden! But I miss you! *le gasp* MY GAME IS STARTING!! Okay bye Noona!

He waved.

Y/N:I need a hug! *sobs* You guys are so mean! You didn't even warn me! I love you guys though!

I said through my sobs(sorry that I can't be serious for ma life)Jinyoung and Mark came over to hug me. JB handed me some tissue.

Y/N:I love you guys so much!!

???:We love you too Y/N!

I turned my head to see my family(sis,bro,mom) standing in the doorway. I started to cry harder.

Y/N:Ahhhhh! Oh my gosh!

I ran over to them and gave them a HUGE hug.

Time to explain: A few weeks ago the boys were able to see their parents but you couldn't because of the jam situation and also because your mom was busy helping your sick grandma(who is doing fine now) and also had tons of work. Other info: your brother is 5 years apart(15) from you while your sister is 3 years apart(17) from you.

Soomi:Y/NNN!! I MISSED YOU!!!

Basically you were in a crying hug.

Jinyoung:HaeWon!

Jinyoung ran over to my mom who somehow broke free of our hug and hugged her. Excuse me! Did he just call my mom by her first name?!

Y/N:Hold up! How do you two know each other?

Jinyoung:You know those times when I tell you guys that I'm going to yoga class.*I nodded* I'm actually going to stress relieve class for mothers.

Mom:Yes you know how children can be.*they laughed at each other while I just looked betrayed*

This is all I had so far...sorry for the huge time skip.

I have a question! If you've read(which i hope you did) the chapter smth then you know that Nova knows about BTS. Would you like her to be an ARMY? or nah? I wanted to know.

Thank You For Reading!