Dramarama (2)

Let's get to the important parts okay. I'm trying to move the story along as fast as possible to 'LOOK' so just wait for me and my slow self. I'll still try and hit up each era but if i dont then im sorry.  

The next week the boys had finished the MV and sent it to you because you were still filming so you were going to watch it during break.

You sat down with everyone on the blanket and pulled out your phone.

"Ohhh! Play some music." Taeyoon suggested then bit into her sandwich.

"Of course." You replied with a grin on your face, knowing that you were going to play the MV.

You clicked on the video that Mark sent you and turned up the volume on your phone. Taeyoon and Maeji looked over to see what song you were playing since they hadn't heard it before and it was such a bop.

"Oh! This is your new song right?" Namjoon asked. He knew about the song since Jackson was telling him everything. Everything sounds extra right?

"Yes," you said nodding your head slightly.

Maeji gave a confused look. "How come I don't see you in it?" she asked secretly stealing Namjoon's Ryan key chain that was on his bag.

"Well. That's because I wrote my own song for this album. The album is gonna be telling a story." You said grabbing the Ryan key chain from Maeji and putting it back on his bag.

Taeyoon gasped. "That's amazing! Can we listen to it?!"

"A-Ah...I don't know...I haven't let anyone listen to it yet. PD hasn't even listened to it yet." You said nervously.

"Don't worry about it! I know you're gonna be awesome!" Maeji said giving her a thumbs up. But also thinking of ways to steal Ryan without letting you see.

"And you act like we aren't even your friends! You never sing for us!" Taeyoon said crossing her arms being "mad".

"You guys know I love you guys!" you said wrapping your arms around everyone.(yes that mean you got close with Namjoon)

"I know," Taeyoon said. "You still have to sing for me though."

"Fine." You pulled your phone back out to play the music for your song skipping to the part you really liked.

"Our life was cutting....my dull mind."(if you can guess the song with these lyrics without looking them up you can be featured in a fan meet chappy or just be in another part of the story you decide(: )

When you stopped singing everybody and I mean everybody was looking at you. A few others had huddled at your table. Taeyoon, Maeji and Namjoon started clapping.

"Wahh! That was amazing." Taeyoon said with bright eyes. Then there was a little round of applause by your blanket.

"Stop it! If you want to hear real talent you should hear Namjoon rap." You said nudging Namjoon's side.

Taeyoon and Maeji looked at him with pleading eyes.

".....Pardon."

You just sighed and called Mark to tell him what you thought about the video.

~TIME SKIP~

Big one cuz i cant rn..

It was the day of the shoot. Of course it was only you, Youngjae, and BamBam at the set. You used the same sets as last time except you added a new one. You were going to do a lot of acting with this MV.

You only needed BamBam for one scene so he went back to the dorm first leaving you and Youngjae.

You were filming two scenes with the car.

For the first scene you were in the car with Youngjae but the music was going to be playing over it so it didn't matter what you guys were talking about.

"Sun-Hee. I am your bestest friend right?" Youngjae said. You laughed but nodded. "Then can you show me a sneak peek of the drama you guys are filming." he asked using puppy dog eyes.

"Awww." You pinched one of his cheeks. "No." you said in a cute tone making him more upset.

"Come on please." he whined.

"You're so cute." he smiled. "No." his smile faded.

"Please proceed with the script now." The director yelled into the mic.

"Oh." you both said but started acting.

Youngjae gave you the note. You gave a disappointed expression but opening the note still. You looked at it for a few seconds then looked back up at Youngjae with a are-you-serious look and crumpling up the paper.

"Well....at least I tried." He said making you both laugh.

~TIME SKIP~

You went back to the dorm with Youngjae talking about random stuff.

"But you haven't even seen Mochi's ears! They're so cute!" You said boasting about how your pet was better, entering the dorm.

"Yes I have. I'm just saying that Coco is cuter." he said closing the door behind them.

"Oh! It's Actor Lee Sun-Hee!" Jackson said, bowing at you.

You all just laughed at his funny extraness.

Jackson looked back at the other guys. "Come on you guys! You have to bow to the queen!" You laughed and Yugyeom and BamBam both joined Jacksons silliness. You gave a princess wave. They followed you as you walked over to the couch and stood on the table while they sat on the couch.

"I would just like to that eomma Jinyoung.*wipes fake tear* I couldn't have done this without you. I'd also like to thank grandpa JB and Marker. And my bestest friend Youngjae. *fake sobs*"

Everyone else joined in with your fake sobs. Jackson...just...well you've seen the clip where Jackson, Yugyeom, BamBam and Youngjae are fake crying.

"Jackson what the heck?!" You said laughing.

"What?" he retorted. You just shook your head and let him be.