REAL GOT7 1

Y/N POV

I woke up peacefully? Youngjae didn't brutally wake me up this morning. Sleep. Felt so nice. I got up went into the kitchen surprisingly everyone was up eating without me!

Y/N:Wow! You guys started eating without me!

Yugyeom:We were all really hungry.

Y/N:But you still ate without me. Whatever. Jinyoung can you pass me the syrp.

Jinyoung:Here.

I took the syrp and several pancakes and ate like no tomorrow.

Yugyeom:This explains why she was so heavy last night.

Everyone but me laughed at his remark. I glared at him except I looked even scarier.

Jackson:I never knew how scary she could be until now.

I laughed

Y/N:And Yugyeom why do you say I'm heavy? Do I look that fat.

Yugyeom:No no no! I'm not calling you fat I was just joking but I had to carry you last night cause you fell asleep during the movie.

Y/N:Oh! I'm sorry.

Yugyeom:Don't worry you weren't heavy. I was just teasing you.

Mark:I think you guys should see this.

Narrative POV

They all crowded in the living room to see a picture of GOT7 and a picture of Y/N. The news reporter started talking about the new girl member wish her luck for a successful career and also announced her new Stage name.

Reporter:JYP has informed us that the member's name is Nova. The fans of GOT7 will wish her luck with the boys. Now for the weather.

Youngjae:Nova?

Y/N:Nova.

JB:Why Nova?

Y/N:It appealed to me the most as a stage name.

The room filled with 'ahhs'.

JB:Well everyone get dressed so we can go to JYP studio.

Y/N:Wait! Why are we going there?

BamBam:Poor child. We have to shoot Real Got7 today. Duh.

I groaned. I still wanted to sleep. I guess this is being an idol.

I went to my room before Youngjae did so he had to stand outside and wait for me. I decided to put on a simple grey tee and ripped jeans.

Youngjae:Finally, you took forever.

I just laughed and waited in the living room.

~TIME SKIP~

We finally arrived at JYP studio we went into the photoshoot room. I didn't think I was going to take photos since I am a new member but I am. I kinda excited. We started filming.(tbh I'm just gonna take random challenges that they did from the show)

JB: 2 3 Come and get it

GOT7:GOT7. Hello we are Got7!

JB:As you guys know we got a new member!*everyone claps and I bow* Would you like to say a few words.

I looked at JB surprised. The one thing I didn't prepare.

Y/N:Ahh. Uhmm. I really happy to be here and uhh I hope you all will enjoy our music. Thank you!

JB:Okay so today we are just gonn-

BamBam:Y/N are you always prepared like that?

Mark:Yah! JB was speaking!

BamBam:Sorry.

JB:Thanks Mark. So today we are going to do a small photoshoot but you'll get to hang out with some of the members as the others take their photos. Everybody ready?

GOT7: Yep!

I didn't finish the next part but I promise I will post it when I'm done. Sorry I haven't been updating. T-T

Thank you for reading!