◇Chapter 1◇

-

JIMIN'S POV

Emptiness.

That's all I felt when I was born. No happiness. No sadness. Nothing.

No body wanted me, nobody liked me.

I guess that's why my parents left me at an orphanage when I was two years old. They didn't want a son with no emotions. They expected a child that would be bright and playful, they wanted a child that could at least experience emotions.

I had no friends at the orphanage. They always  avoided me. I would just sit and watch as the other kids played around the house together. I was there for seven years. Seven years of loneliness.

When I was about nine years of age a woman adopted me. She fed me, sent me to school and gave me a house to live in. After a month she sent me to therapy in the hope that it would help me feel something, anything, just some sort of emotion. It didn't work. Even after ten years of constant therapy.

At the age of nineteen I moved out and rented an apartment with the money I saved up from working as a librarian trainee.

It was at the library where my life changed completely. It was where I found my source of feeling something.

I was at work cleaning up the books on the shelf when one suddenly fell down. I picked it up and was about to put it back when I noticed that the book had no title on the cover. However, on the spine of the book it had 'Emotions Register' written on it in small gold type.

Curious, I opened it and the first page and read:

Instructions:

1) Write down the emotion that you want to get rid of.

2) Think of how much of that particular emotion you want the register to take.

Notes:

The register takes the entire emotion unless you specify how much you wish to deposit.

If you have followed all the steps correctly then you will have successfully disposed that emotion.

To take emotions from the book burn a page and the emotions that are written on the there will be given to the person who burned the page.

I dont know what kind of magic or witchcraft this is but this book might be a way to finally feel emotions.

I asked the librarian if I could create a emotion donation in the library. She agreed, so I put to the book in front of the library door so people will see it and made a sign that said:

Emotion Donation

If you want to dispose or donate an emotion, please write it in this book and the particular emotion will disappear from your body.

I also wrote the instructions from the book next to it so people would know what to do.

Just days after, people started writing down emotions in the book. At the end of every work shift I would go to the book and burn the pages that people had written on.

It was weird feeling emotions for the first time, but the emotions I felt were all negative ones, like depression, fear, anger and regret.

After two years of taking peoples unwanted emotions I still didn't receive any positive feelings. Well I don't blame them, who would want to give away their positive emotions anyway?

---

A/N:

Howdy~

...Still don't know if I should start saying g'day...

Well this chapter was just to inform you ppl about Jimin's life. I said emotion too many times in this chapter;;;

Anyway, Byee~

Edit:
I redid this 'cause I found a lot of grammar mistakes, sentences I could make better and just mistakes in general.

There's probably still some mistakes so if you find any can you point them out please.

I'm still working on my grammar cause I'm still not good at it, even though it's my first language.