◇Chapter 31◇

-
JIMIN'S POV

"H-hoseokie! S-stop it!" I laughed as I tried to pry Hoseok's hands away from my sides.

"Never!" Hoseok continued to tickle me as I sat on his legs.

Suddenly a cough caught our attention, making me quickly scramble off of Hoseok.

Dr Lao stood in front of us and next to him was a girl in the hospital's nurse uniform.

"So as you know, I'm going to be out of the country for one or two days," Hoseok and I nodded. "Let me introduce you to Nurse Jenny. She will be taking care of Hoseok as I'm gone." He gestured to the lady next to him.

She had long slightly wavy brown hair tied into two braids draped over her shoulders, double eyelids and full lips.

"Hi, I'm Hoseok." Hoseok held his hand out, she shook it with a smile.

Nurse Jenny turned to me and immediently flushed red.

"Hello, I'm Park Jimin." I also held put my hand for her to shake. She took my hand onto both of her hands quickly, but her hands lingering over mine for a bit too long. I raised an eyebrow at her actions.

"Well we'll be off, I'll see you in a few days time. Goodbye." Dr Lao said as he left with Nurse Jenny.

-
"Hoseokie~" I sang as I walked into his hospital room holding a bouquet of flowers. I don't bring flowers to Hoseok much anymore, he told me to stop but I love how his face lights up when he sees the flowers.

Hoseok laid down on his bed with Nurse Jenny wrapping a bandage around his leg.

"Jiminie~" Hoseok replied.

"Oh, hello Nurse Jenny." I gave her a small smile.

"Hello Jimin..." She smiled, sitting straight up.

I sat down in my chair next to the hospital bed and handed Hoseok the flowers. He smiled widely at the bouquet.

"Jimin-ah" Hoseok whined. "I told you to stop."

"But I can't Hoseokie, I need to buy beautiful flowers for a beautiful person.~"

"Aish. Then you deserve it more than I do, Jiminie~." He grinned, placing his hands onto my cheeks.
I blushed at his comment and looked at the ground.
"Aweee~ My Jiminie is so cute~" He cooed.

I pulled his hands away from my face, already missing the contact. I gave Nurse Jenny the flowers.

"Can you please put these with the others?" I asked.

"Ah yes. Of course." Her face went red as she looked at me.

"Thank you." I sent her a quick smile before turning back to Hoseok.

After I left to get lunch I came back with a some Bungeo-ppang(fish shaped bread with red bean paste inside) for Hoseok.

"Hey, Nurse Jenny." I asked as I entered the room, she imedientlly stood up.

"Yes?"

"Can Hoseok eat other foods besides the hospital food?"

"I think he can..." She trailed off.

"Oh cool." I smiled.

"Hoseokie-" When I was about to sit down next to Hoseok Nurse Jenny called me.

"Hey Chim..." She asked slightly biting her lip and twirling a strand of her hair on her finger.

Chim? When did she call me that?

"Yes?" I asked curiously. I heard Hoseok let out a gruff from behind me.

"Do you think that we could-"

"Jimin-ahh come cuddle with me~ I'm cold~" Hoseok's whine cut her off. As he pulled me down onto his lap and warping his arms around me protectively.
"You would do that for me wouldn't you Jiminie." Hoseok emphisised my name and sent a small glare towards Nurse Jenny. I wonder why.

She looked at Hoseok with a weird, slightly disturbed expression.

What is going on?

-
"Hey Hobi we're here!" Misung yelled, catching Hoseok's and Nurse Jenny's attention as we entered the room.

"Yah. Not to loud. I'm going to become deaf because of you." I whined.

"Yeah, how does Yoongi put up with you?" Hoseok laughed. Misung stuck her tongue out at the both of us before flopping down on one of the seats. I sat next to Hoseok.

"Hello Jiminie." Hoseok smiled his bright, charming smile that had me falling for him more and more everyday.

"Hi Hoseokie." I mumbled as I laid my head down on Hoseok's lap. Today has been a stressful day at work, but coming to see Hoseok helps a lot. Hoseok starts running his fingers through my hair, immediately making me feel better.

"Hey I'm hungry~" Misung complained. I sat back up to agree but Nurse Jenny cut me off.

"Talking about food, do you want to get lunch with me Chim?" She asked standing and taking my hand into both of her's. "Just the two of us?" She finished giving me a weird look.

"Wait. What the fuck is happening?" Misung stood up and walked towards us.
"Woman are you blind?" She asked Nurse Jenny, who looked at her with a confused expression. Misung pulled her hands off me and pushed me onto Hoseok, who caught me incase I fell.
"Can't you see that they're dating??"
Misung said pointing towards us.

"T-they're gay?!" Nurse Jenny gasped looking between us.
"Ew that's so gross! I've been looking after a faggot this whole time!?" She whined.

Misung glared at Nurse Jenny before pushing her out of the room and closing the door.

"Jesus christ, that homophobic asshole is so annoying." She huffed.

Hoseok nodded from behind me.

----

A/N:

I don't know what I'm writing anymore lol