◇Chapter 27◇

-
JIMIN'S POV

I held my phone in my hands, while I contemplated if I should ask Hoseok out or not.

After speaking to the adorable orphan Go TaeSeob I wondered if I should ask Hoseok on a date sooner. Don't get me wrong, I was going to do this eventually but after talking to TaeSeob I feel like I should do it sooner.

I don't know why but I feel like I might lose him.

I have already figured out what we would do on this little date, the only thing is that I have to actually ask him first.

I clicked on my messenger app and clicked onto Hoseok's contact.

Hey!
Hoseokie!

I waited a while until a received a reply.

Hoseok❤:
Hiii Jiminie~
What's up??

Do you want to go on a date with me?|
Do you want to go on a da|
Do you w|

Let's go hang out together Hoseokie!

Just the two of us~

Hoseok❤:
Oh~

You mean like a date? ;)))

No...

Aish...

Hoseok❤:
Haha

I'm just kidding Jiminie~

Anyway, I would love to go with you~❤

Okay, meet me at my place at 3pm tomorrow.

Hoseok❤:
Okayy
See you tomorrow Jimin-ahhh❤❤

Bye❤

I let out a deep breath.
I put down my phone on the bedside table and picked up the crumpled piece of paper that had what we would do tomorrow written down on it. I straightened it out, folded it neatly and put it inside of my phone case.

I stood to go clean up for bed. When I looked at myself in the mirror I noticed that my face was flushed red.

I pat my cheeks, feeling his warm they were. I also knew that Hoseok was the cause of it, and he did this just by sending some heart emojis. I chuckled to myself as I looked at myself in the mirror, my once flushed pink face plastered with a small smile is quickly replaced with a frown that only shows disappointment.

I couldn't even ask him out on a date properly.

I'm such a coward.

But tomorrow I will tell him about my feelings towards him, he needs to know...

He would not feel the same way I do but I will still tell him. There is also the slightest chance that he likes me too, but I doubt it. I don't want this to affect our friendship.