◇Chapter 20◇

-
JIMIN'S POV

It's been, I think, two weeks since the fight between me and Hoseok. I haven't talked to him since then, and tried to leave when he was around. I didn't like this. I wanted to see Hoseok whenever I wanted.  I miss his charming laugh, and his warm hugs. Even his goddamn presence imited sunlight. Without him I've just been feeling like shit.

I told Yoongi about how I had a fight with Hoseok, and I also told him that the reason of that fight was because of Hanwoo.

Yoongi already hated Hanwoo, from the moment Hoseok announced that he was dating him. He said that he didn't trust the guy and didn't want Hoseok to be attached to someone like his ex. I didn't know what happened with Hoseok and his ex but from what Yoongi told me, it wasn't a good experience for Hoseok.

But after I told Yoongi about how Hanwoo beat me up at my apartment, he despised him.

Yoongi went over to Hoseok's apartment to tell him what I told him but Hoseok just said that Yoongi had fallen for my lies and slammed the door on his face. So Yoongi hasn't been keeping contact with Hoseok either, since they're not on good terms right now.

I sighed heavily, making Yoongi and Namjoon stop talking and turn to me.

We were sitting on the lounge in the bangtan room, I just wanted to hang out with them. Aince I can't spend time with Hoseok anymore.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon asked.

"Hanwoo." I replied with a grumble.

"I know right. He's a bitch." Yoongi chuckled.

"I don't know what reasons you guys have against him but to me he just seems... off. I don't think Hoseok should be with Hanwoo." Namjoon said worriedly.

Just then, the door slammed open to reveal Hoseok. He walked into the room, swaying from side to side with a bottle of Soju in his hands. His face had tear stains running down his cheeks and his once beautiful eyes where now puffy and bloodshot.

"Hoseok!" Namjoon stood and walked over.

As Namjoon went to help Hoseok to the couch Hoseok swung his arm at him, probably trying to hit him but failing miserably.

"Aish... fuck off Joon.... " Hoseok slurred.

Namjoon sighed but grabbed Hoseok and put him down on the couch anyway.

I sat on the side awkwardly watching a drunk Hoseok sprawl out on the couch. I didn't know what to do. He still probably hates me because of the fight.
But I wanted to help him, even though I don't know how.

I let out a gruff of annoyment and fell back into the couch with my arms folded one my chest.

This caused everyone to look at me, even Hoseok.

As soon as my eyes made contact with Hoseok's, he burst out crying.

"J-Jiminie...." Hoseok hiccuped.

I sat up straight, surprised at the sudden burst. I went to pull Hoseok into a hug but I hesitated and pulled back before I touched him. I didnt know what to do, should I comfort him? Would he hate me more if I did that that?

Hoseok looked away from me and put his head in his hands, his whole body shaking from the sobs he was letting out.

"Hoseok... what happened?" Namjoon softly asked him as he started rubbing Hoseok's back.

Hoseok took a shaky breath in.

"H-Hanwoo d-dumpted m-m-me..." Hoseok cried.

"I told you."