◇Chapter 10◇

-

JIMIN'S POV

There's no more channels to watch.

I've been sitting here for a while, flicking through channels, most of them I'm not interested in. It's just Namjoon and I in the 'bangtan room', well that's what Hoseokie calls it.

Hoseok went home to get something and Jin and Yoongi went to the store to get groceries. Yoongi has been salty today because his girlfriend couldn't come.

I turned the tv off with a sigh. There's nothing for me to do.

I look over at the kitchen and see Namjoon's back. I've been trying to get closer to the bangtan members. Hoseok said it would be nice for me to have them as friends.

I haven't really had a chance to talk to Namjoon since I met him. I decided I could become closer to him if I help him cook.

I got up from the lounge and walked to the kitchen.
Namjoon was cutting the beef into small strips and putting them in the pan.

"U-uh.. Hey Namjoon." I said awkwardly.
He didn't turn around or even look up.

"Hey. Do you need any help?" I tried again.
He knows I'm here. He's just ignoring me. I know it.

"Namjoon-"

"Oh my god! Shut up!" He snapped at me as he put the knife down harshly. I jolted back, surprised at his outburst.

"I-I just wanted to help-"

"I dont need your fucking help! Go away!" He turned and glared at me. I felt tears in the corners of my eyes.

I walk back to the couch and curled into a ball in the corner.

I let out little quite sobs.
Making sure Namjoon couldn't hear me.

Why am I so sad over this?

-
No one's POV

Jin drove into the parking spot closest to the entrance of the BigHit building. Yoongi got out of the car first and opened the boot(A/N: I think Americans call it a trunk?? Idk cause I'm an Aussie lol). He took out the shopping bags and put them on the floor before closing the boot again. Jin locked the car and grabbed as many of the grocerie bags as he can.

They walked down the hall once they were inside the building, and stopped at the bangtan room.
Since Yoongi was holding groceries in both hands, he turned the handle with his elbow and leaned his shoulder on the door to push it open.

They both walked in and put the bags on the kitchen counter.

Namjoon was leaning against the counter looking at his phone with an earphone plugged into his right ear.

"Hey Joonie." Jin said with a smile.

Namjoon looked up from his phone.
"Hey Jinnie." He returned a soft smile and pecked Jin quickly, but lovingly, on the lips.

"Where's Jimin? He was here before we left." Yoongi joined into the conversation.

Namjoon just shrugged. He walked out the door, probably to go to his studio while the food was in the oven.

"That was weird." Jin sighed.

"Oh well. I'm gonna go watch TV. Call me I you need anything." Yoongi said as he walked away.

Jin was unpacking the groceries but he stopped at the sound of Yoongi voice.

"Jimin!"

Jin ran over to where Yoongi was to see Jimin, curled up into a little ball, his head on his knees, shaking.