◇Chapter 13◇

-
JIMIN'S POV

"Thank you Taeah." I said as she put down our drinks on to the table.

She nodded and walked away with the drink tray in her hands.

The bell at the door rang so I turned over to it to see Jungkook flip into the cafe. Like he literally did a somersault through the door.

"Pack your bags bitches!" He yelled at the top of his lungs when he landed back on his feet.

"We're going camping!!" Taehyung screeched as he kicked the door open.

Both ignored the weird and scared looks the other customers at the cafe gave them.

"Okay we're going! Lets go home to pack our bags Jiminie!" Hoseok smiled as he stood.

"W-what?" I stuttered as I was dragged out of the cafe by Hoseok.

I just sighed as I stood at the bus stop to go home to pack.

When I got home I started packing my things into my bags. I packed three outfits, my toiletries and some other things you would bring to go camping. I walked around my apartment searching for a tent and sleeping bag, only to realise I didn't have any those. I slumped down next to my two bags and exhaled heavily.

I reached for my phone that was on the charger, went to my contacts and pressed on Hoseok's number.

Ring ring.

Ring ring-

"Hello?"

"Hoseok, hey."

"Hey, what's up?"

"I just realised that I don't have a tent and a sleeping bag. Can you lend me one?"

"Oh okay. Sure."

"Thank you Hoseokie. See you soon."

"Yeah bye."

Once I finished packing I brought my two duffle bags outside to wait for the others.
I took my phone out of my pocket and checked the time.
They should be here soon.

With that thought, I heard a loud beep from in front of me.

"Get in loser."

It was Yoongi. He was in the driver's seat of a black chevrolet trailblazer SUV.

Not long after another SUV drove in and stopped behind Yoongi's. This one was white and inside I could see Jisoo, who was driving, Jusang and Yaeah waving at me. I nodded to them in response.

I opened the back door of Yoongi's car and climbed inside. I put my duffle bags down near my feet and settled down next to Hoseok, who gave me a warm smile. In which I smile back.

Yoongi and Misung were sat in front of us and Jungkook and Taehyung behind us.

Yoongi had one hand on the steering wheel so he could have his and Misung's hands intertwined between them and Taehyung and Jungkook were just childishly bickering.

I turned my head to them. Now that I look at them it wasn't just bickering.
It looks like they were flirtatiously teasing and hitting eachother.

Taehyung kept making kissy faces to Jungkook and he would reply with his hand on Taehyung's face pushing him away. In which Taehyung would start jokingly kissing Jungkook's palm.
Then they would start hitting eachother.
Again, I don't know if they're dating or anything, but they would make a great couple. They seem to fit so well for each other.