◇Chapter 3◇

-

JIMIN'S POV

It was around 7pm when Hoseok finally texted me.

I was watching TV until I heard my phone vibrate next to me.

I turned on his phone to see Hoseok's name pop up on the screen. Quickly, I unlocked my phone to text Hoseok back.

Hoseok❤: Hey Jimin! It's me Hoseok~

I know :)

Hoseok❤: I was thinking that we should meet up tomorrow.
To get to know each other better.

My heartbeat sped up a little bit.
'Meeting up with Hoseok would be nice. Very nice' I thought as I smiled to myself.

Okay then, what time and where?

Hoseok❤: How about at the coffee shop near the library.
Kim's cafe.
Let's meet at the cafe at 2pm.

Sounds good
I'll see you tomorrow then :)

Hoseok❤: Yep! Goodnight Jimin~

Good night Hoseok

I turned off my phone, walked to my room and flopped on to my bed.

I exhaled deeply.

'Today was certainly an eventful day.' I thought to myself.

I didn't have work tomorrow so I had the whole day to prepare for the meet up.

My stomach grumbled. I haven't eaten since lunch break at work so I slowly walked to my kitchen and pulled out a two minute noodle cup out of the cupboard and boiled the water.

It takes forever for the water to boil.

When it finishes boiling I have to wait a few more minutes after I pour my water into my cup.

My poor stomach can't handle this. I'm starving.

I distract myself by thinking of seeing Hoseok tomorrow. Just the thought of him makes me feel better.

When the noodles finish I brought it to the living room and slowly put it down on the coffee table, careful not to spill it. I layed down and get comfortable so I can watch a movie before I go to bed.

I opened my eyes to be blinded by the sunshine penetrating through my window.

My left foot was on the top of the couch's back-rest and my other foot and right hand was hanging off the side.

I ended up watching two or three movies last night.

I rubbed my eyes sleepily and felt around for my phone. I found it on my chest. I looked down at my phone to see the time.

It was 1:30pm.

My eyes widened and I fell off the side of the couch.

What?!?

I jumped up from the floor and ran into my bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror.

I looked like shit.

My hair was sticking up in all directions and my face was so puffy.

I had the fastest shower I've had in my life.