◇Chapter 2◇

-

JIMIN'S POV

The library has been very quiet lately.

Not many people come in, and if someone does they just borrow a book and leave. Well theres still the very few people who come in and read for a while.

Not many people have been to the emotion register either.

Today is just one of those really quiet days we get sometimes.

As I'm cleaning the books on the aisle closest to the entrance of the library I spot someone with really noticeable red hair come into the library. He stands at the entrance for a while just looking around, until he saw the Emotion Donation.

I watched him walk to the book and read the sign and instructions before finally opening the book.

But he did something I haven't seen any on else do before, he flipped through the pages to see what other people wrote.

The smile on his face, which was already there when he can in, became wider as he reached for the pen.

While he was writing I observed his features from afar, he had a heart shaped smile, and a pretty long face but high cheekbones. He had chocolate brown eyes and his red hair was over his forehead but parted in the middle so you could see some of it. The smile on his face didn't falter at all, it was like he was glowing.

I couldn't deny the fact that I found this random stranger immensely handsome.

-

NO ONE POV

As Jimin was staring at the red head the Handsome stranger looked up and met Jimin's eyes. They held eye contact for a while until the stranger closed his eyes and smiled at him.

At that he quickly went back to cleaning the books on the shelf before he gets caught slacking off.

While sorting the books in the corner of his eye he sees the handsome stranger walk away from the Emotion Register and go to a random aisle.

After that he paid no attention to where or what the stranger was doing and continued his work normally.

It was near the end of his shift so he went to the staff room to get his bag and put his name badge in there so he wouldn't loose it on his way home or something.

As he made his way over to the book to collect the emotions written inside it he pulled out a lighter from his pocket to burn the page.

Not bothering to read the page he tore the page out.

Why would he read it? It would just n the same negative emotions people wanted to dispose of.

But just as he was about to light the lighter he quickly scanned the page, and at the very end of the page one word stood out.

The word happiness.

Jimin freaks out and fumbles with the lighter he was holding, resulting in him dropping it on the ground.

He quickly picks it back up and stares at the paper again.

'Why would anyone donate their happiness? Wouldn't they want to keep it?' Jimin thought as he eyed the paper until he saw a 50% written next to it.

Jimin flicks on the lighter and burns the paper as fast as he can.

He tries to think about who would write this, just then he remembered that since it was the last word on the page the last person at the book would have written it.