◇Chapter 39◇

JIMIN'S POV

I fiddled with the strap of my bag as I waited for the elevator to reach Hoseok's floor.

The ding of the elevator signalled that I arrived on the floor. I walked out into the busy hallway, maneuvering through all the people as I tried to reach Hoseok's room.

Everything was normal today, the receptionist greeting me on my way in, the busy hallways and today I brought Hoseok some flowers but one thing is different.

I brought the Emotion Register.

I don't know why I brought it, but yesterday Hoseok asked me to bring it so I did, I would do anything for Hoseok, even if I didn't know why he wanted me to.

-
Flashback to the Day Before

"Jiminie?" Hoseok called.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response.

"Can you bring the uh... Emotion Register tomorrow?" Hoseok requested.

"Uh, sure. Why though?" I asked him.

"I just want to... Show you something." Hoseok smiled as he, kind of, answered my question.

"What is it?" I inquired.

"It's a surprise." He sent me a wink and finger guns.

I looked at him with a questioning stare but laughed it off.

If he wanted the Emotion Register I would get it for him.

Flashback end
-

"Hoseokie~"

"Jiminie!" Hoseok looked startled when I walked through the door.
I must have caught him off guard.

I handed him the flowers, they were sunflowers. Hoseok's favourite flowers.

As he received them he looked down at them with a sad smile, I wonder why. He put the flowers on the table next to the hospital bed.
I took my bag off my shoulder and put it on my chair.

"I brought the Emotion Register today," I informed him.

"Oh good," Spoke Hoseok as he looked back up at me from the flowers.

I was about to sit down on my chair but Hoseok took ahold of my arm and pulled towards him so I was sitting on his bed. He lifted my legs and laid them down on top of the bed so that I was lying beside him.

"H-Hoseok wai-" I stammered but was cut off.

"Shhh..." Hoseok shuffled down so he could put on arm around my waist and his other arm under my head.
"I just want to stay like this for a while, alright?"

"O-oh okay..." I gulped as Hoseok moved his body closer to mine and nuzzled his face into my hair. I blushed at the close proximity.
"Hoseokie, are you alright?"

"Mhmm..." Hoseok hummed before he let out a deep sigh. He started to run his fingers through my puffy, blonde hair.

The actions immediately making me calm down and become somewhat sleepy.

Hoseok started humming a tune I couldn't recognise but it was still music to my ears. I ended up falling asleep.

I woke up to someone's fingers ghosting over my cheeks and then a soft kiss on my forehead.

I opened my eyes to meet Hoseok's. His face held a wide smile as he looked down at me, a wide but sad smile.

What is wrong with him today?