◇Chapter 32◇

-
JIMIN'S POV

I lifted every pillow from my lounge in hope to find what I was looking for. I held the Chimmy plushie in my arm while I searched the shelf in my room to find the Mang plushie.

I brushed my hair back with my hand while I thought about where the plushie would be.

I decided to look under the bed, and there it was. It was laid down next to the shoebox that had the Emotion Regester inside. As I reached to grab the Mang plushie I felt a weird aura around the box, like it was telling me to grab it.

I quickly held onto the Mang plushie and pulled it out from under the bed and stood again. I rubbed my hand a bit before shrugging off what just happened.

I stuffed the plushies into my bag before grabbing my keys to leave the apartment and go to the bus stop.

As I was standing on the bus the bus came to a sudden halt, causing me to nearly fall over but drop my bag. The Chimmy plushie rolled out of the bag and onto the bus floor, people gave me some weird looks.

I reached down and put it back into the bag in a hurry, in case the bus started moving again. I blushed and mouthed a quick 'sorry' before turning back to my phone.

"Hoseokie~" I sang as I opened the Hospital room door. It's pretty much a tradition, ever since Hoseok woke up I called his name when I enter the room.

When I didn't get a reply I realised he was asleep. I trudged over to him and flopped down on my chair.

The sun from the window, which was mostly covered by blinds, shun on his face, pretty much making him glow.

I pushed some of his, surprisingly soft, hair out of his face. His skin was so soft and it had regained it's natural colour since he was in the coma. The sunlight made Hoseok's sharp features stand out. His pointed nose, sharp, defined jawline, and pink heart-shaped lips with a cute mole near his cupid's bow.

I sighed as I leaned back.

"You've suffered so much because of me Hoseokie... I'm sorry." I leaned back in and pecked Hoseok on the corner of his lips.

"Mmph.." Hoseok groaned as he stirred in his sleep. I quickly sat back and took out my phone so it looked like I didn't do anything, blush evident on my face.

Hoseok slowly opened his eyes and looked around the room until our eyes met.

"Jimimie~"

"Hihi Hoseokie~" I giggled childishly, trying to cover my blush. "How was your nap?"

"I don't know. I didn't have any dreams though.." He pouted.

"I brought you something Hoseokie!" I reached down into my bag to take out the plushies.
"Ta-da!~" I sang as I held up the two plushies in front of Hoseok.

"Mang and Chimmy! Wow!" Hoseok cheered. I handed over the Mang plushie as I held the Chimmy one in my arms.

-knock knock-

Someone knocked before coming in. It was Dr Lao.

"Hoseok you have to go to your checkup now." Dr Lao informed. "And hello Jimin." He smiled.

I greeted the doctor and waved to Hoseok as he left down the hall.

I slumped back into my chair as I zoned off while looking at all the different flowers Hoseok has received.

I loud sigh pulled me back into reality. I turned my head over my shoulder to Dr Lao who was sitting down next to me.

"Hoseok is such a bright boy..." I turned my chair to face him, urging him to continue.
"He always seems so happy, even in a place like this. The hospital. He reminds me of my son. I hope he doesn't end up like him though.."

"W-what happened to your son?" I hesitantly asked him, curious but not sure if I was allowed to ask a doctor personal questions.

"He... Well... He passed away." Dr Lao stopped, even though I knew he was still going to talk. His eyes became clouded by tears as he looked down at the tiled floor.
"I remember the day when it all started, we were having dinner when he suddenly spoke up. He told us he was gay. I remember the disgusted expression on my wife's face when she told him to go to his room. I tried to talk to him after that night but he wouldn't come outside of his room so I gave up.." Dr Lao took in a deep breath.
"I had to leave to go to another country for a few months, actually... I think it was a year. When I came back... I found out that h-he c-commit suicide... H-he couldn't take it anymore, he wasn't accepted at school, at home, anywhere. And I couldn't be there for him- I'm a terrible father."

"H-hey- It's okay. You didn't do anything wrong. It wasn't your fault." I reassured him as I moved closer to pat his back in a comforting way.
"If it's anyone's fault it's society's for not being accepting enough to just accept him. I get that people have different views and religions but people with other sexualities other than being heterosexual are still humans, and people need to see that. So it's not your fault Dr Lao..."

"T-thank you Jimin..." Dr Lao mumbled, as he quickly rubbed his eyes.
"You are a very kind and caring boy. Everyone around you is lucky to know you. Again, thank you..." He said standing and leaving out the door as Hoseok just came inside.

"What was that about?" Hoseok asked.

"It was nothing." I smiled.
"Come here." I pulled him over by his sleeve.

Hoseok laid back down on his bed and I got on to lay next to him, I held the plushies in my hands and put it between the both of us.

I turned to my side to face Hoseok who was laying on his back, his head turned to me.

I snuggled up to Hoseok. My head resting on his shoulder while my legs tangled with his and my arms still around the Chimmy and Mang plushies. Hoseok didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around me and put the thin, white hospital blanket over both of us.

Hoseok didn't question anything, he just laid his chin on top of my head and seemed to fall asleep, I followed not long after.

----

A/N:

The next few chapters are probably going to be short ones. Sorry.
I'm just putting some fillers in.

I'm sorry if the next few chapters are boring.

Please keep voting, commenting(especially this, I love seeing your comments) and just overall supporting this story. It means a lot to me.

Thank you~