◇Chapter 17◇

-
JIMIN'S POV

I stared blankly at the ceiling, many thoughts rushed through my head at 100 kilometres per hour.

Most of those thoughts about a beautiful boy with a heart-shaped smile. The same gorgeous boy that caused my heart so much pain at that very moment.

Is this the pain one-sided love gives you?

Does everyone experience this pain when they're in love?

It feels like my heart is being smashed with a sledge hammer over and over again.

I gasped as I sat up, not knowing that I was holding my breath.

I paced around my room in circles, trying to get my mind off Hoseok.

I wanted the pain to go away.

I halted when my eyes caught a particular shoe box underneath my bed.

An idea popped into my head.

I went to grab a pen from my study table, sat back down and slid out the box from underneath my bed.

I opened the lid and took out the only thing inside.

I looked at the book, thinking about how I haven't used it in a while. My fingers opened the cover of the book, seeing many of the remaining bits from the ripped out pages. I flipped to a blank page and took off the cap of the pen.

I looked down at the paper contemplating the decision I was about to make.

I slowly wrote the first letter.

L

Then the second.

O

Third.

V

As soon as my pen touched the page I froze.

Images of Hoseok flashed through my mind. His voice repeating in my head.

J-just please.... s-stop.

I remembered him say, salty tears falling down his face. His delicate hands shaking as he held the emotion register to his chest.

P-promise me that you won't burn anymore pages from the book...

I tried to ignore the voice contiuesly playing on my head and keep writing but the ten words wouldn't leave, and they left me in a frozen state.

Would life be better without experiencing love?

Is no love better than one-sided love?

Should I keep these feelings and admire Hoseok from afar?

My mind was jumbled up with all the thoughts.

I groaned in frustration and looked back down at the page.

Knock knock

I quickly ripped out the page that had "LOV." Written on it and threw it into the bin. Quickly put the book back in the box and shoved it under my bed.

"Coming!" I shouted as I jogged to the door.

Jungkook stood outside the door with a smile.

"C'mon Jimin! Get your shoes and wallet, we're going to the arcade!" Jungkook cheered.

"Ah, okay wait a second."

I ran to my room to get my phone and wallet, slipped on a pair of shoes, locked up my apartment and followed Jungkook to the arcade.

I decided that I would keep these feelings for Hoseok.

I'm give him all my love, even if he won't love me back...

----

A/N:

Wowie.
That was a short chapter lmao