◇Chapter 33◇

-
JIMIN'S POV

The plastic bag that was filled with some chip packs and other snacks and two drinks swayed by my side and I walked down the Hospital hall, I just went out to buy some food for Hoseok and I, since Hoseok didn't like the hospital food.

Suddenly, three girls rushed past me, they sped down the hall, the last one who was holding a bag in her hand accidently bumping into me and apologising faintly, I thought I reconised that voice. At first I brushed it off but as I saw the girls stop at Hoseok's hospital door and one kick it open I immediately knew who they were.

Misung, Jusang and Taeah.

I speed walked over to the room and entered, remembering to close the door behind me.

As I looked over to the bed, Hoseok had been taken and engulfed in tight hugs that were probably strangling him.

"Sunshine!" Misung yelled in joy from the group hug.

"Hobi!~" Taeah also yelled.

"My beautiful, talented brother!~" Jusang finished off.

I coughed to let them know of my presence. The let go of Hoseok who was sending me a thankful look.

"Jimin-ah!~" Taeah and Misung cheered in unsion.

"Jimin! My soon too be brother!~" Jusang sang as the three of them came to hug me.

"No- no hugs! I saw what you did to Hoseok!" I laughed.

The three of them pouted.

"What is this disrespect?" Taeah mumbled under her breath.

"Taeah, I didn't know that you had Gucci sandals." Hoseok thought aloud looking down at the probably really expensive Gucci sandals Taeah was wearing.

"Yeah true, I didn't think you could afford them." Misung laughed.

"Hey! That's rude. Plus these aren't even mine." Taeah grumbled.

"Then who's is it?" I asked.

"I stole them from Taehyung." Taeah replied.
"I gave him carrots in return though, he just doesn't know that I stole a pair of his Gucci slides. So he was confused why I was in his house giving him a bag of carrots at like 2am, but since I'm his sister he didn't question me. I was going to give them back anyway."

"Aish, this kid." Jusang sighed as she brought her hand to her face.
"Anyway, we brought curry!" Jusang smiled as she reached inside her plastic bag that she brought.

"Jiminie just came back from getting food for the two of us." Hoseok informed her.

"Well then, that's more for me!" Misung said as she ran towards Jusang.

Jusang handed out a container of curry to Taeah and Misung as well as getting one for herself. I handed Hoseok a bag of chips and chocolate and a bottle of tea.

We all started to eat our food when Taeah dropped her spoonful of curry onto Taehyung's shoes.

Taeah let out a scream and started to run around the room in search of a tissue. I quickly took a tissue from the table next to me and handed it to her.

She started frantically rubbing the shoe to get the curry off. She screeched when she found out that she had left a stain on Taehyung's Gucci sandals.

"Oh. My. God... I'm going to get fucking murdered... Tae is going to fucking KILL ME." Taeah freaked out as she paced around the room, murmuring about how Taehyung is going to kill her.

"Stupid fetus." Misung simply said as she lifted her spoon to her mouth. But before she could get anything it dropped onto the oversized white hoodie with black stripes on the arms.
She stared down at the curry on her hoodie in horror. She stared at the hoodie for about five seconds before she started sobbing.

"T-this was the hoodie I stole only two days ago..." She cried. "I-I'm sorry Yoongi..." She had put down her curry and covered her face with her hands.
Her phone started ringing but she ignored it.

"Are they always this dramatic?" I asked Hoseok who was stuffing his face with chips while amusingly watching everything.

"Yeah, pretty much." He laughed.

Jusang's phone started ringing so she answered it.

"Hello? Oh Yoongi." She talked on the phone to who I assumed was Yoongi.
"Yeah she's fine, I think... She's just kinda sobbing... Probably why she didn't answer your call... No, you don't need to come here... Yoongi don't-" Jusang sighed in defeat after Yoongi hung up on her.

As Jusang reached for her food she accidently flicked her spoon, making curry fly at my face.

"Ah shit. How the hell did in end up on my fucking eye?" I cussed to myself. Trying to clean off the curry they was now on my face with my hands.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Jimin!" Jusang worried as she quickly wiped the curry off my face. She pulled me into a hug they I was not expecting and didn't know how to react to.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry-"

"Aish that's enough. Let Jiminie go." Hoseok grumbled at his sister as he pulled at her arms.

All of a sudden the door slammed open by a trying to act calm but worried Yoongi.

Everyone froze in their spots and turned their heads towards Yoongi.

"YOONGLES!!" Misung yelled as she ran to Yoongi. She knelt down on the ground and did many full bows in front of him.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She kept repeating.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked with a concerned tone.

"I spilt curry on the hoodie that I took from you two days ago..." She admitted while looking at the floor.

"Aish, Misung do you know how many hoodies I have to keep buying because you keep 'borrowng' them?" Yoongi made quotation marks with his hands as he said 'borrowing'.

"I'm sorry..." She mumbled

"Hey it's okay." Yoongi smiled as he pat her head and leaned down to kiss her forehead.

Misung looked up at him as if he was a god. And started crying again. This time hugging his leg.

"Well I guess that I should get her home... C'ya later." Yoongi waved as he walked away whole dragging Misung that was clinging to his leg.

Everyone stared at the door, confused.

"Well she definitely belongs in a mental asylum." Taeah commented while chuckling after they left.

Today was- well... Very Eventful.

----

A/N:

This whole chapter is a mess lol