◇Chapter 40◇

-
JIMIN'S POV
[!!![TRIGGER WARNING]!!!]

I shoved the Emotion Regester into my backpack and hoisted the bag over my shoulder as I left my apartment.

Slowly, I walked to the bus stop and caught a bus going where-ever.

I flopped down on one of the seats on the bus and leaned my head on the window as I looked outside.

Lazily, I reached into my bag to pull out my phone and I held it in my lap as I tried to turn it on.

It was flat.

I sighed as I started down at the black screen, observing my current state in the reflection.

There were dark, prominent eye bags under my eyes, my skin was oily and blotchy. You could see the contrast of my dark roots at the bottom of the hair strands from my dry, dyed blond hair since I haven't dyed it again in a while.

I looked much paler than I did about four months ago when Hoseok's funeral was.

It had been four months since Hoseok had died...

After the funeral, I didn't eat or leave the house for about two weeks.

All I did was cry and sleep.

An endless cycle.

That was until Jin busted inside of my apartment and got me outside to eat. He tried to help me become the person I was before, but he couldn't.

We all couldn't...

So many people were affected by Hoseok.

Jin and the others did somewhat help me though, I started eating again and socialising. That was when I started to help other people cope with Hoseok's death.

I had no more tears to cry after all of that, so I tried to help others instead.

Hoseok would've liked that...

Yoongi and Namjoon helped me a lot since they were also really affected by the loss because of how close they were with Hoseok.

When I noticed that I had been sitting on the bus for a while I decided to hop off.

I looked around to identify where I got off and noticed that I was next to the Han River.
I decided to walk along it on my little journey.

After about six weeks after the funeral, I was feeling a bit better so I ended up staying with Hoseok's sisters, they were both in horrible conditions as well so I had to help them.

Jusang didn't go to work because it reminded her too much of Hoseok so she locked herself inside. She ended up also locking every trace to Hoseok she had in her's and Jisoo's apartment in one room. Since Jisoo stopped her from throwing them all away.

Jiwoo flew all the way to Seoul as soon as she heard about the news and didn't leave since, she stayed with Jusang but unlike her, she still went outside. But all she did was work until she passed out.

Jisoo was the one who had called me since she didn't know how to help, nothing she tried was working.

I stayed with them to help them recover, I had to make sure they ate and went to work but also stop them from overworking themselves. After about a month they were mostly back to normal. Jusang was very clingy and protective of me. When I asked about it she only replied with,

"I can't lose you too."

Jiwoo flew back to Busan to continue work instead of America since she didn't want to be too far away from Jusang. She didn't want anything to happen to her sister either.