*Chapter2*

The next day in school, I had to plan a meeting with Wonho after school so I approached him while Seulgi was watching from afar, he looked at me and said nothing "eeh well.....as you know we are doing the project together do you have time to meet up after school" I said awkwardly looking back at Seulgi who wouldn't get her eyes off me. When I looked back at him, he had already written something on a paper.

"This is the address to my house be there at 5:00 and tell your friend that I don't bite" he said and left. Seulgi run to my direction immediately "Well what happened?" She said. "I am going to his house, I am dead" I answered terrified. "That guy is a creep, please be careful he might be dangerous"

Seulgi walked with me to Wonho's house she left somewhere on the way "I have to go now but PLEASE KEEP YOUR PHONE ON ALL THE TIME AND CALL ME IMMEDIATELY IF SOMETHING HAPPENS" she kissed my forehead and left, I wanted her to come with me, I stared at the street for a couple of minutes until I started walking again.

I reached outside Wonho's house it was big and it seemed friendly and nice I rang the bell. He opened the door and mattered "Oh it's you... come in" "Thank you" I said awkwardly and went into the house, it was awesome, huge actually, I kept staring it for hours.

"Come on we are studying in my room...." my dream was cut short by Wonho, I started following him in this huge house while I couldn't keep my self from asking millions of questions.

"Sooo you live alone?"

"No with my father"

"Your mom?"

"Long story..."

"Oh....I am sorry...I didn't mean to..."

"It's okay" he interrupted me

"What job does your father do this house is so awesome, you must be rich"

"He is a lawyer"

He suddenly stopped in front of a room and opened the door. To my surprise his room was simple, I expected more glamorous like the rest of the house but his room had a small bed and a desk and many books, in my opinion it revealed nothing about his personality. I focuse on a picture that he had on his desk, it was Wonho and a boy a lot of younger than him around 4, he had him lifted in his back and they both seemed happy.... "Is this your brother or something?" I asked. "None of your business are we starting yes or no?" what could that be about that he doesn't want to talk about? Well it's not my problem, I sat next to him and we started talking about our presentation and he actually participated more than I thought.

"I believe that we should do about horror what do you think?" I said as a regular horror fan. "I don't really like horror but if you like mystery and theories we could do about the Bermuda Triangle" he suggested.

"That's actually a really good idea, yes it could work" I smiled and to my surprise he smiled back.

We spent three hours on the first part of the project until it was time for me to leave. We exchanged phone numbers thus we could plan to meet up again.

On my way home I realized that I had endless texts and calls from Shownu, Seulgi and Minhyuk, I decided to call my brother after all I don't see him that often.

"Hey bro..." "SEULGI TOLD ME WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU ALRIGHT" he interrupted me.

"Oh weren't you the one who was cool about it?" I joked around "Stop it and tell me are you okay?" I felt bad for him, he seemed so worried. "I am fine you were actually right" I laughed. "When will you come home I miss you" he is in England for the whole year and I really miss him lately, we were always close to each other.