*Chapter3*

Three days have passed and Wonho hasn't come to school yet, should I be worried? Should I go to his house? No he must be sick or something, he will be fine. On the other hand he doesn't answer to any of my calls, how we are supposed to finish our project with a top grade if that continues? I've been talking to Shownu he is not that concerned but he tells me to stay away from him but I really can't.

I was at my house wearing my pyjamas, my parents left for the night for a special meeting and they wouldn't be back until tomorrow evening. I was watching a movie when the door knocked.

Who the fuck could it be at this hour? Let me guess Seulgi forgot to cook at her house.... again. Seulgi is the worst when she forgets to cook she always comes to my house thus I can cook for her, I am so done with her.

To my surprise when I opened the door. I saw Wonho. His face was bruised and he was crying, it was raining outside so his hair was wet. His expression was terrified, what made him so scared, who hit him, what the hell? And why did he came here, whatever it is it is serious and I need to help him.

"Wonho...what..are you okay" I asked him in a shock, "I am sorry, you were the only person I could think of" he came closer and gave me a hug, well that was awkward.... I could feel his heartbeat, it was faster than normal, he started crying aloud, I put my hand around him and the other hand through his black and curly hair. "It's okay let's go inside, you will catch a cold if you stay out there".

We got into the house and I gave him Shownu's clothes thus he can stay warm. I saw him taking off his shirt and I can say... DAMN SON. I really didn't expect that he would have such a great body while his six pack was perfectly visible and amazingly shaped. I stayed starring at him with my mouth wide open until he turned to look at me, I FELT SO FUCKING EMBARRASSED, my whole face turned red... ahh what should I do?

After this awkward moment Wonho sat next to me "Can I stay here for the night..... I will leave at the morning before you even realize my presence" I felt bad for him, I had to ask.... "Wonho please tell me what happened, I need to know, I...I want to help you" he firstly hesitated but then he started talking.

"Okay...(sight)...do you remember that kid you saw in the picture in my room?" When he saw me nodding he continued "His name is Hyungwon and he is my brother.....our mother died from a sickness when he was still months old....since her death we were so close to each other while our father.....does things to us" he wiped the tears off his face "Our father owes money to some thugs and he refuses to return it to them so....so" Wonho was now crying loudly but he still continued "I was at school and some kids made fun of me for not being social and not having a mother.... I gave them to much attention and started a fight.... I forgot to take Hyungwon from kindergarten and when I got there he was gone" I hugged him tightly and kissed his forehead, I had no idea of what he was going through "They have him and it's my fault.... They want money but our father DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK.... they will kill him if I don't find the money..... Hayun, that's so unfair he is only 5 he is so young" he looked at me with his beautiful sad eyes "I need to save him....I miss my brother so much....he is my only family, he must be so scared it's been more than a month" he put his head on my lap "I couldn't stand my father doing nothing about it, I started yelling at him and he...he" Wonho closed his eyes tightly, from the bruises he had on his body and face I didn't have to think a lot...."I left, I will save Hyungwon and then we will stay together, I will find a job, I will try to afford an apartment, I will do anything to give Hyungwon a better life....we need to get out of this mess" I was holding his hand tightly, I had lied next to him and my head was on top of his.

"We will Wonho and I am by your side....I am here for you, you can ask for help whenever you want" I said and kissed his cheek, he closed his eyes, he is so cute when he is sleeping more like a baby, why would anyone want to harm him or his brother?

From that day I promised not to leave his side, I would help him save his brother.....and make him happy, he deserves it after all, no one deserves what he has gone through, he and his brother did nothing wrong.....

Before I realized it I was asleep next to him.....

When I woke up at the morning he was at the point of leaving my house. "Where are you going?" "Don't worry about me I will find a way...thank you for everything, it was nice actually talking to someone that I can trust" he gave me a sad smile. He had opened the door when I yelled "No stop, I will help you...wait until I get dressed and I have a place where you can stay" I smiled and run to my room to put my clothes on.

To be continued......

Hope you liked the new chapter❤️❤️❤️ please vote and comment if you liked it cause it gives me motivation to write more and more❤️❤️