*Chapter12*

Hyungwon ver:

The man came into the basement and walked towards the child whose hands were tied, the man was holding a small piece of bread, he dropped it to the ground next to Hyungwon.

"Eat" the man shouted at the child when he noticed that the kid had no intention to eat the dirty bread he got a stick from the ground and started hitting him with it.

The baby started crying silently, the man hugged him and started stroking his hair "Haven't I told you not to disobey me?" He whispered to the younger's ear.

"What happens when you disobey me?" he decided to ask again when he saw the younger's teeth clenching "I said what happens"

"I get punished" the younger cried out.

"Okay so be a good boy and I won't have to punish you" he kissed the younger' temple and caressed his hair.

He grabbed the bread from the ground and gave it to Hyungwon "Now eat" the younger took a small bite hoping that the man would be satisfied. "See isn't it better when you listen to me" he smiled and left the room.

At the moment the door closed the younger spitted the bite while he was told to not eat food from strangers especially from these people.

He was really slim while he wasn't really eating anything, he waited for his hyung to save him, he didn't really want to go back to his old house, it was a huge torture to see his own father beating Wonho.

He lied on the old mattress that the men had dumped in the basement, the basement was full of old stuff, old chairs and carpets, it had many spiders and mice that the younger was afraid of.

He was never alone for so much time, Wonho would always be with him, all the time, every time he would get back from school he would take him to the movies or somewhere thus the would avoid encountering their father at home. He missed his brother really bad, he was afraid while this people kept traumatizing him.

These people were always drank and this ment that they would always be angry and always being angry meant that they would keep beating him.

The man came to check the room "Seems like you didn't like the food right?" he said pulling the younger by the hair. "Seems like the little prince right here isn't used to hardships right? Well do you miss luxury and your big house and room and bed, do you miss having money for everything around you?" the younger was crying loudly the man grabbed the stick again and slapped him with it that cut his right cheek.

He kept repeating endlessly "I am sorry" hoping that the man would stop hitting him.

"Sadly life isn't always about having fun, people have to pay for their sins in your case you are paying for your father's, I lost everything due to this man and I will make him loose everything" the man started squeezing the younger's arm tightly he seemed out of it like he had flashbacks or something, Hyungwon was screaming him to stop but the man kept squeezing tighter and tighter.

Hyungwon's sob brought the man back to reality, he brutally dropped the younger to the ground and left the room.

Hyungwon woke up crying aloud, fortunately Hayun was next to him and she hugged the five year old tight and kissed his temple and stroked his hair. "Don't worry baby everything ended now"

"I want Wonho hyung now, get me to him now" his sob broke Hayun's heart, she hugged him softly and wiped his tears.

"I am sorry baby but this can't happen right now" she said with the calmest voice and kissed his cheek "But soon, I promise"

"Will they come back for me?" he hiccuped at the end of the sentence.

"No they won't, they will never find you" Hayun felt the younger's breathing going back to normal.