*Chapter14*

4 years later:

Hayun Pov:

4 years have passed since the incident in the warehouse. Wonho killed his father and saved me and Hyungwon but the police arrested him. Due to the fact that he killed him to protect us they sentenced him for only 4 years in prison.

My parents took the custody of Hyungwon thus he won't be sentenced in an orphanage and when I became an adult I took his custody. He was really depressed for Wonho's imprisonment and took him a lot of time to feel better. He had to go to psychologists in order to feel better. He started going to to school though here in England where we stayed for those years.

Hyungwon didn't make a lot of friends at school and he was lonely all the time. He only thought about Wonho, I have this feeling that kids bully him at school for his past.

I was accepted to the same college Shownu was and studied psychiatry. Seulgi joined the college as well and we lived together along with Hyungwon. She always helped me took care of him and she grew attached to him.

Minhyuk stayed in Korea but he kept visiting us all the time. He started working as an employee in a good company thus he wouldn't have to work all day at the cafe.

I kept visiting Wonho almost everyday but he did not allow me to bring Hyungwon there cause he didn't want his little brother to remember him that way.

I missed Wonho more than anything. He became necessary to me after all this. He saved my life, if it wasn't for him I would be dead. All those years without him I felt alone and empty, I felt broken but I had to stay strong for Hyungwon.

Finally the day I have being waiting for so many years came. Wonho's release day! I hadn't told Hyungwon about it cause I wanted to surprise him.

"Couldn't you come with me" I asked Seulgi who preferred me to go alone.

"Of course you will go alone, you two need some time alone" she said and pushed me outside the apartment.

I drove to the prison where I would meet Wonho. I stayed outside for a while waiting for him.

I finally saw him coming from afar, I dropped my back to the ground and run to hug him. He lifted me in his hug and smiled. It was the first time I saw him smiling after so many years, I was happy.

We stayed like that for a while. Words were unnecessary I just wanted to hug him and never let go of him.

I felt tears rolling down my eyes. "I love you so much" he looked at me in the eyes and wiped my tears, we exchanged kisses with our eyes until we got to the lips and that was the most amazing feeling.

"I love you too" he whispered as we separated lips.

"Let's go home, Hyungwon will come back from school anytime soon" I pulled towards my car as we were both laughing.

We reached my house and I helped Wonho with his stuff. I opened the apartment door to see Seulgi and Shownu they had planned a surprise party for Wonho.

They both hugged Wonho and welcomed him. "Minhyuk went to Hyungwon's school they will be here any time now" Seulgi said and hugged Wonho tight.

"I missed you all so much, thank you for everything" Wonho teared up and I back hugged him.

Suddenly the door opened, Minhyuk came in first "Hey kid come on, we have a surprise for you" he said in excitement looking behind him.

Hyungwon came in he was moody as always. When he raised his sight though to see his brother waiting for a hug he didn't look excited at all.

"Hey kid it's been some time, you grew up a lot you are not the little baby I remember.." Wonho said softly and approached Hyungwon.

"What do you want here?" Wonho looked a little disappointed but he wasn't surprised he always feared that Hyungwon would be angry with him on the grounds that Wonho didn't let him come for a visit. Hyungwon always felt betrayed. "You left me, you said you would stay with me forever but you left, you didn't even want to see me" Hyungwon cried out.

"Kid, I had no other choice, I couldn't let you...." Hyungwon suddenly hugged Wonho tightly and cut Wonho in the middle of his sentence.

"Please don't leave ever again" Hyungwon shut his eyes tightly and hugged Wonho with all his strength.

"I won't baby, we are safe now, I love you more than anything" I smiled as I saw them together. Hyungwon raised his arm inviting me to the hug. I was so happy to be with the two of them again. They were necessary to me, they were my whole world.

We passed our whole day together. Hyungwon fell asleep in Seulgi's hug. Wonho led me to the balcony where he hugged.

"Hayun I want to ask you something" he whispered calmly.

"Anything you want baby, I will do everything for you" I answered and caressed his cheek softly.

"Will you marry me?" It was the happiest moment in my entire life, I loved him with my whole heart. I felt safe around him and I wanted to be with him forever.

I nodded "Yes, yes I will marry you" tears started to fall as he kissed me under the moonlight.

The end•
So this is the end, you had a fun time reading this right? *hugs all the readers* I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS FANFIC!!!!!!! I HOPE WE MEET AGAIN MAYBE IN AN OTHER STORY OR SOMETHING BUT LETS MEET AGAIN BUT FOR NOW...... I LOVE YOU GUYS

(Ps. If you're feeling sadistic and not soft anymore check out my Metanoia  fanfic series ;D )