*Chapter9*

"WAIT WHAT? WHY?" Seulgi shouted making all the students turn in our direction.

I grabbed her hand and leaded her behind the school.

I made sure I wouldn't cry while telling her by taking deep breath.

"Hayun why did he do this?" Seulgi asked in a calm voice cause she knew I was stressed.

"H-he thought that we if we waited more something bad would happen" I let go all of my feelings and started crying like a little kid. Seulgi hugged me tight and rubbed my back.

"He must be in trouble, we have to find him" my voice cracked at the end of my phrase.

"We will I promise" she said calmly making sure that I was calming down.

"Hey let's go if we start now we will find him for sure" when Seulgi ended her sentence the school bell rang.

It was the time I knew that If I skipped school I would be doomed both from my parents and teachers.

This was no time for this though, I followed Seulgi out of the school.

"You know him more than anyone Hayun, where could he be?" she asked.

"Well he must be where the people that have his brother hang out"

"Let's go then"

We where at a very peculiar neighborhood, you couldn't spot anyone in the streets and it had complete silence.

We looked for him for hours and it got dark already.

"We can't do this, we will never find him, we need to split" I said and we both took different ways.

I was searching in every alley and Wonho was nowhere to be seen.

I suddenly started hearing noice, weird for this neighborhood, I walked closer to see to people holding Wonho tight while another person was hitting him.

He was in pain he couldn't stand on his feet and he seemed terrified.

I hide myself behind a wall thinking of what I should do.

When a man took of a gun I knew I had to act quick. I grabbed a big rock and throw it aiming the man's head.

Good thing I knew how to aim good.

The two other people were shocked to react and then I took my chance I grabbed Wonho's hand and we started running away from these people.

I could sense that one of them was following us. We ran as fast as I could until we couldn't hear the man anymore, he probably gave up and went back.

I waited a minute to catch my breath and then looked at Wonho, he wasn't looking at me in the eyes and he was looking on the ground enabling from seeing his face.

"I am sorry" he whispered.

"Why did ?you do this without saying everyone" I nagged.

He finally turned to look at me, his face was bruised and his usually pail complexion was now combined with purple and red.

"I couldn't wait any longer they would kill him and I could not put you all in danger, this is my business" he sobbed.

"Wonho, this is my business as well, I want you happy" I caressed his bruised chic and he kissed my lips softly.

"I ruined everything, now we can't do anything" he cried out.

"No, don't think like that, we will go by plan and we will try to keep a low profile thus they won't notice as ever again" I tried to be calm for him. I wanted to cry as well but I had to be strong for him, he needed my.

"I love you, I can't loose you....you are my person and you will always be my favorite person in the whole world" our lips touched again. Tears started running my cheeks.

"I love you" I whispered as his hands hugged my waist. He held me tight while I was crying.

"I don't want to loose you either, so don't do this again" I cried out.

"Stay with me forever then" I laid my head on his strong chest as he hugged me.

"We need to go now, it's dangerous here" I said and took my phone out of my pocket and called Seulgi and Minhyuk that we were heading to the cafe.

When I went inside they were both waiting for us.

"We were so worried about you please don't don't do this ever again" Seulgi said with an annoyed tone.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were going to do this?" Minhyuk added

"I am sorry to all of you, I should have trusted you" he sighed.

I brought the first aid kit and took care of his wounds.

"This must be better, right?" he nodded and gave me a small smile.

"We should head home now" Seulgi said and we headed out of the cafe.

"Seulgi, how do you think this will turn out?"

"I really don't know" she answered me with a sad tone.

"Can you sleep at my house today?" I sighed "Like the old days".

"Of course" she smiled.

My parents weren't at home so I wouldn't hear their complaints about everything.

Seulgi laid next to me on the bed like the lesbian couple we always were (jk) and as time passed we both fell asleep.

At the next morning at school someone grabbed my hand from behind.

"Sorry, you must be Hayun, may I talk to you?" Wonho's dad? What was he doing here?

To be continued....

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, please vote and comment for support ❤️❤️