*Chapter6*

3rd person:

Wonho was in a regular school day, he tried to pretend like nothing happened last night, he had to hide all the bruises, all the pain, he had to hide his tears as always. He just had to pay attention in the lesson and not get in trouble that's all.

Last night his father came into the house drank Wonho knew what that meant, he took Hyungwon into his room locking the door behind him. He sat along with Hyungwon on his bed and hugged the scared younger.

Soon the man started banging the door yelling  and screaming, demanding that they opened the door.

Hyungwon held Wonho's arm tight, he had his eyes closed tight and tears were on his chubby cheeks. Wonho was aware that he couldn't keep him out anymore.

He lifted his brother on his hug and placed him inside the closet hiding him from the man. "Don't make a sound" he kissed Hyungwon's cheek and closed the door.

At the moment Wonho closed the closet door his father was in the room, he probably had found another key to the room.

He started punching and kicking his own son, Wonho was pleading him to stop while he was in great pain.

Hyungwon was in the closet crying his heart out while looking at his brother getting hurt, he didn't want to get out closet cause his hyung had told him not to thus he closed his eyes.

Their father left the room locking them inside. Hyungwon got out and approached his brother. Wonho was on the ground and his nose was bleeding badly.

"Hyung?" Wonho smiled to the younger reassuring him that he was okay.

Hyungwon helped the older get up and lay on his bed. The younger hugged his brother and slept in his hug.

The next day, Wonho was left school to pick up Hyungwon from kindergarten like every day.

On the way some boys from his class stopped and started talking shit about him. He kept walking ignoring them making one of them furious.

"Where the fuck do you think you are going?" one of them shouted but Wonho ignored once again

"Don't you dare ignore me like that again" he punched him on the cheek. This act brought Wonho memories from last night and he couldn't hide his anger.....

Meanwhile Hyungwon was out of kindergarten waiting for his brother, all parents came to pick up their children "Hyungwon do you want me to drive you home" a mother of his friend asked.

"No it's okay miss Jung, Wonho is probably on his way" the young boy answered gently.

All the kids and teachers had left and Hyungwon was still waiting for his older brother to come but he wasn't worried cause Wonho was always late.

No one was passing by the street probably due to work at this hour but it made Hyungwon feel even more lonely.

Time was passing and Wonho was nowhere to be seen, Hyungwon was kind of worried but he was too scared to walk home alone. He thought that Wonho had forgotten about him or that he was in trouble or something....

He saw two men edging towards him from afar, Hyungwon could recognize them, they were meeting with his father.

"This will be way easier than I thought" a small smile could be seen in the man's lips "Hello baby are you lost" the other man muttered.

Hyungwon didn't answered and started walking backwards because he had a bad feeling. "Where are you going we just want to play" the man grabbed the younger's wrist tightly pulling him close before he could run away.

"Let me go" Hyungwon started crying and screaming while he wasn't able to escape from the older man's hold. "Please help"

"Shhhh....we don't want anyone to hear you baby" he put his hand on the younger's mouth gagging him. The kids tears were endless, he couldn't scream for help and he was frightened of these people.

He wished that Wonho would come and save him from these people.

The man lifted Hyungwon on his arms while he had his hand still on the baby's mouth. Hyungwon was hitting the man's chest with his arms and feet but the older was way too strong.

He pressed the younger's face against his chest thus he prevented him from shouting and from afar it seemed like he was he father who was trying to stop his child from crying.

The men put the younger in a black car and tied his hands and gagged him with a cloth. The one sat next to the younger on the back sits while the other man started driving.

In the car Hyungwon was crying making the man next to him mad. "SHUT THE FUCK UP" he shouted and slapped the baby making him fall unconscious for the rest of the ride.

When Wonho finally left school it was noon already. He reached kindergarten but his little brother wasn't waiting for him as usual.

He searched around the block and then headed home hoping that his brother would be there but nothing, his brother was nowhere to be found.

The next day the real nightmare started....

End of flashback

Wonho Pov:

"Wonho wake up we have to complete our mission" The first person I saw when I opened my eyes was Minhyuk. I am grateful of him helping me so much.

Today was Monday, that meant that I had to go to the place that I hated most in the whole earth.....home....I was afraid only with the thought.

Every time I was in this place I was in extreme pain but I had to go or else I will never find Hyungwon, he is my only family, the only people I have in life are Hyungwon and Hayun and I have to protect them....I can't loose them, I can't be alone.

To be continued....

Hope you all liked this chapter❤️❤️❤️nothing new happened but I wanted to make this thus people could get closer to Wonho and Hyungwon as characters and to understand what they both went through with their father...vote and comment for support and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE❤️❤️