*Chapter13*

Hayun Pov

We managed to reach the airport safely, it was Hyungwon's first flight while after their mother's death they didn't travel at all. On the other hand Wonho used to travel a lot when he was young.

During the flight Hyungwon kept looking out of the window enjoying the amazing view while Wonho and I watched a movie on my laptop, it was an anime movie called "Your Name" that is about a boy and a girl that keep changing bodies. In the beginning it seemed peculiar but I trusted Wonho who already loved the movie and it turned out that the ending made me too emotional.

Without even realizing it we had arrived. We took our luggage and a taxi gave us a ride to Shownu's apartment.

Hyungwonnie was too tired after this long trip so he fell asleep so Wonho took him in his embrace.

I rang the doorbell of Shownu's apartment and waited for him to open.

"Hayun I don't feel that comfortable, I really don't want to get more people into trouble because of me" I held his hand tight and smiled

"Don't worry he is my brother he is born to listen to my problems" I joked but when I realized that he really felt uncomfortable with the situation while his hands were trembling. I caressed his hand "He is a really good person you will see he will be willing to help us"

After a while he finally opened the door and look at me surprised and confused "What the hell are you doing here? Mom and dad are worried" he shouted.

"I promise I will explain everything to you, can we please come in" I said and Shownu made an eye contact with Wonho who immediately looked at the floor, then his eyes caught Hyungwon "Is he tired?"

"Y...yes he is tired from the trip and everything" Wonho said awkwardly.

Shownu sighed "Come in, you can put the child to sleep in my room" he said and stepped aside thus we could go into the house.

Wonho placed Hyungwon on Shownu's bed and then we all gathered in the living room.

"Okay can someone explain to me what is going on?"

Once again we started telling the story from the beginning, when Shownu heard it he was willing to help, he told us to stay with him as long as we want.

Later on Shownu called mom and dad and told them that I would stay with him for some time. At the beginning they didn't seem to like the idea but he finally persuaded them.

Shownu had an extra room where where Wonho and Hyungwon would sleep while I slept with him in his room.

5 weeks later

Everything started getting better and better through time. I started going to a school nearby thus I could finish my year, sadly Wonho wasn't able to come while they needed his gradients approval so he kept studying with me in the apartment.

I told my parents about our experience so they decided to help us by reporting Wonho's dad to the police but they were not able to find him anywhere and. It seemed like he had disappeared from everywhere but as long as he doesn't bother us I don't care.

Shownu also seemed to get along with Wonho and they eventually became good friends.

Seulgi and Minhyuk stayed in touch with us and they would come to visit in the summer. I didn't make many friends in school and I became a loner not talking to anyone. I had all the friends needed, I was afraid that whoever new came to my life wouldn't understand.

I started getting really attached to Hyungwon, he was just so adorable. He had many nightmares and he was still scared from the experience so I was always by his side.