*Chapter4*

After dressing up I took Wonho to Minhyuk's house where he could stay. Minhyuk is a college student and he lives alone so he will be able to let Wonho live with him, at least for a while. On the way to his house Wonho was wearing a face mask and a hood, it was like he was a kpop idol hiding his identity, his eyes were red from last night, I really hope that I can help him, after all I care about him.

He was hesitant in going to Minhyuk's while he didn't know him, when we reached the house he felt shy and from his face expression he probably wanted us to leave "Oh hi Hayun, what brings you here?" he greased me with a bright smile "Minhyuk....I need, WE need your help help" his face became serious when I started explaining to him, Wonho was holding my hand tight while I was speaking, I was aware that he felt uncomfortable but Minhyuk had to know if we wanted him to help us.

When I finished the story Wonho was already crying l, Minhyuk approached him and gave him a hug "Don't worry you can stay here for as long as you want and I will help anyway possible"

"Thanks"

I left Minhyuk's house without Wonho and run to school with the hope that my teacher would let me live after being late, I went in class and quickly sat next to Seulgi seconds before the lesson's start.

"Where were you?" Seulgi asked "I will explain later..." "NO you will explain now I was out of your house waiting for you.....GUESS WHAT YOU NEVER CAME"

"Who is talking back there" "Sorry ms Park" I said to my over aggressive teacher "later...." I whispered to Seulgi and continued paying attention to the lesson.

During class I couldn't focus no matter what I did. I was thinking of Wonho's story more of a movie I would say. He went through a lot of pain and I am afraid that I can't help him that much, like for my whole life I have being able to collect 100 dollars from Christmas and birthdays, how am I supposed to help him find 100.000 dollars?

I felt someone shaking my shoulder "Hey you idiot wake up time to explain" Seulgi yelled bringing me back from day dreaming. I grabbed her hand and leaded her out of the school.

"Why are we here?" she seemed so confused "Please tell me that you aren't in trouble.... don't tell me.... did HE do some of to you?" Seulgi once again shouted and I singed her to stop talking.

"I need to tell you something but you must promise that it will be between the two of us "I stayed as serious as I could "Whatever...." I wasn't sure if she would keep it a secret but I had the need to say it to one of my people, if I said it to Shownu or my parents they wouldn't let me help Wonho so Seulgi was my last choice. I grabbed he shoulders "You NEED to promise, this is SERIOUS, promise me now to our friendship" she suddenly became serious and nodded. "I promise that I will take this to my grave if I have to".

I started telling her what happened, at a point she was ready to cry, Seulgi is very sensitive even though she shows it to no one. She hugged me "I had no idea, how could he survive this....FUCK and I thought MY life sucked...don't worry I won't say it to anyone".

I felt nice saying this to a friend, Seulgi always makes me feel better, she is more like an older sister to me and I hope we stay like this forever.

Wonho called me, he actually started to get along with Minhyuk, he told me that the member supported him and helped him be more positive they also played a video game together as well. I am happy that he is better, the kidnappers haven't called yet though, should we be worried.... Did I just say WE? Before I could even understand it I had blushed.

I went to the library with Seulgi and Somi, we were studying for a test when Minhyuk called me, he told me that Wonho was having a panic attack, I found an excuse to leave the library. I was running to Minhyuk's house the rain was endless and me hair was wet but Wonho needed me.

When I reached Minhyuk's house I saw Wonho on the floor crying with Minhyuk trying to calm him down. "WHAT HAPPENED?" I asked with a loud voice. "I don't know he just started crying while I was in the kitchen" I approached him took him in my embrace "They will kill him Hayun, I need to get him out of there" he showed me a picture that was send on his phone I could see a cloth full of blood, no need to ask whose. How could they fucking do that to a baby? He is only 5 what the hell!!!!

He will be okay Wonho, we will get him out" he rested his face on the crook of my neck crying aloud "They keep sending me stuff like that all the time, I can't take it....I can't see my little brother like this" I buried my face on his shoulder "Wonho it will be fine...Hyungwon needs you to stay strong right now" I kissed him on the temple while I could see that his breathing was regular again. I got him in the cough waiting for him to fall asleep.

I left Minhyuk's apartment and to my surprise I had thousands of missed calls from my parents and Shownu.

That's it....I'm dead

To be continued.....

Hope you liked this chapter, please vote and comment if you like❤️❤️❤️ I can say that after all this fanfics I am really really really satisfied with this chapter and story and I have many plans for this fanfics future hope you continue reading❤️