*Chapter10*

Wonho's father leaded me to a cafe near the school after I agreed of talking to me while I had no other choice. We sat inside and we both ordered coffee.

"Don't be afraid I just want to talk to you" he didn't seem like the devil Wonho always described, he seemed gentle.

"I need to talk to you about Wonho, you were his friend in school right?" I nodded

"You know that he run away from home, I need to find him" he said with sadness in his voice.

"He probably had a reason" I whispered and he laughed like I said a joke.

"He told you that I abuse him right?" he said out of laughter.

"W-what do you mean? Isn't that the truth?" I asked confused.

"Well Wonho has been through a lot, ever since his mom died...." he paused and looked at the cup he had on his hands "Ever since then I felt depressed, isolated from everyone and made unforgivable mistakes" he sighed.

"I stopped giving attention to my children and never cared about their problems I only cared about myself..... after some time I wanted to make up for it but they wouldn't trust me, they wouldn't see me as their father, especially Wonho kept blaming for his mom's death, he was depressed and I tried talking to him but he would isolate himself from everyone..."

"YOU FUCKING LIAR, YOU DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THEM, YOUR 5 YEAR OLD SON IS KIDNAPPED AND YOU DON'T EVEN CARE" I shouted and got up from my chair pissed of by his little game, how could he possibly care about them while he doesn't do anything for Hyungwon.

He took my hand and gently pulled made me sit down. "Please let me explain, will you?" I nodded and tried to calm myself down by drinking some of my hot coffee.

"When Hyungwon was kidnaped by my enemies I tried everything to raise the money and I still do but Wonho didn't believe me, he kept blaming me for everything, he stopped going to his psychiatrist without telling me, I tried helping him but he wouldn't let me and one day he just run away, I have no idea where he is I need to find him he might be in big trouble" he continued and I can say that he sounded really honest.

Honestly I feel like he is saying the truth, like no father no matter how cruel he is wouldn't do that to his children, maybe he is actually telling me the truth.

"Then how can you possibly explain all the injuries he had?" If he answered this question I would be sure.

"He wasn't convinced that I try to raise the money needed for Hyungwon so he tried finding these people, he kept coming home late every night, sometimes beaten up but he wouldn't talk to me, listen Hayun if you know where he is I deg you please tell me" I couldn't look at him in the eyes, I didn't even know what to believe anymore, every word he said sounded so true.

"Look I know it's hard for you but this is my card, please call me whenever you want" he got up from his sit and paid for the coffees.

"Thank you for the conversation and please this is for Wonho's good" he left the cafe leaving me inside.

I kept still for some time, I kept looking at my hands, my mind was blank, I had no idea what to think, what to believe.

Did Wonho lie to me all this time?

I wanted to help him so bad but maybe I am hurting him more like that.

After a while I took the strength to get up and head home my parents were waiting for me for diner but I ran in my room locking my door.

I could hear my mom knocking gently but I had no mood to talk to her so I told her that I am fine.

I looked at my phone, I had many missed calls most of them were from Shownu but when I scrolled down I found three unanswered calls from....Wonho.

At the moment I saw his name I dropped the phone at the wall at lied on my bed and cried myself to sleep.

I woke up at the morning and my eyes locked at Mr Shin's card, I slowly approached it and took it in my hands and read his phone number and quickly called him.

"Yes hello Mr Shin.....we need to talk" my decision was made, it is for Wonho, only for Wonho, he can't get hurt even if this means he will hate me.

Wonho's Pov:

I was at the cafe with Minhyuk, I was helping him with the orders when I saw the door opening, it can't be...

"How did you....how did you find me here?"

"Hello Wonho" he said with a big disgusting smile on his face.

To be continued.....

Small but crucial chapter, what do you think? Did Wonho lie all this time about his father? Keep reading thus you can learn more....please vote and comment for support❤️❤️❤️