*Chapter11*

Wonho Pov:

"How the hell did you found me?" I shouted as he moved closer and closer.

"Well maybe you caused trouble to your 'friends' and they couldn't bare you any longer" the way he said friends seemed so ironic, it confused me and mostly confused me. "I had a talk with your friend, what's her name again? Hayun right? She is beautiful but she is similar to any other woman in the world, a whore who will do everything for some money"

"No...no you are fucking lying....don't touch me" he grabbed my hand and started pulling me outside the store.

I started pushing and trying to escape but I didn't want to cause any trouble to the cafe so I followed him.

He dragged me to an alley near the shop. He pushed me against the wall and slapped me, my lip started bleeding. "Why the fuck did you do this" he started choking me and my heart started beating fast. "You thought you found true friends didn't you and they betrayed you so easily what a pity"

"Let me go please, I will find Hyungwon and then you won't see us ever again, we won't be a pain in your ass, you won't have to spend your money on us I just want to take my brother and go" I felt huge pain on my tummy, I fell down and everything turned into black.

"You are coming with me....You won't be able to leave ever again" I felt my body being lifted I slightly opened my eyes and I was I the back sit of his car.

How could Hayun betray me like that? I thought we had..... we had something special, what did he offer her thus she would do this?

The car stopped we were at home, the only thing I wanted right now was to go inside and see Hyungwon but it was not a big surprise to me when he dragged me to my room and after beating me he locked me inside.

I kept banging the door shouting him to open it, I hadn't realized the tears in my, after a while I gave up, I lied to my bed hoping this was just a bad dream.

Hayun Pov:

2 months have pasted since Wonho left, he stopped coming to school, the first days I would try visiting him but he was too mad to talk to me.

My grades started falling like crazy, I didn't care about school anymore, I closed myself from everyone, I stopped hanging out with Seulgi and Minhyuk and my parents were always trying to talk to me.

I had this bad feeling, the feeling that I did something wrong, what if Wonho's father was lying and I did a huge mistake.

I heard a knock from my room door, "Honey, it's Seulgi and Minhyuk, they want to talk to you" I didn't want to see them I was ready to say no but.

"We have to talk to you, it's really important please open the door" Seulgi pleaded and I finally opened the door and let them in.

They both sat to my bed and I closed my room door.

"So what is it?" I said with an annoyed tone.

"We have news about Hyungwon" Minhyuk said. "We know where he is, we followed those guys and we know where they leave, Hyungwon must be there too, we need to get him out of there" Seulgi added.

"Guys I don't think...."

"What's wrong with you, you wanted this to end more than anyone, what happened?" Seulgi interrupted me, I was ready to cry, she was right, what's wrong with me.

"Then we should go and save him" I said finally, they both had a small smile on their faces.

"Okay, let's go then" Minhyuk got up with force and headed to the door.