Louis and his secret

Hello, my beautiful kitties! Ocean is back with a fluffy chapter to cool you down from all of the action going on right now. Well, I hope you enjoy it!

###############################################################################################

*3 months prior to Marianne's arrival*

"Yeah, I don't understand it either, Alya.  Why them? Who knows, maybe they had a bad experience when they were small. Yeah, I think I would have noticed, you are right." Marinette whispered through the phone to her best friend, sounding miserable. This is happening a little too often.

" I don't know. We have tried almost everything apart from locking them up in a room.  Alya, I'm losing hope."

"Don't you dare, gurl! We will get to the bottom of this. It's not like we're in the same shit pile we were in when you and Adrien were teens. It's much easier to solve a rivalry then what you and Adrien had."

"Alyaaaaa! Quit it!"

"Mari, I kid you not, you were so dense you would be classified as lead (Pb) in the Periodic Table! Honey, that love square you were in, HO-LY! I don't know how I didn't end up in a mental ward! If I were you, I would have ripped that sexy cat suit off and-"

"-ALYA! CALM DOWN YOUR HORMONES, WE ARE GETTING OFF TOPIC!" Marinette half-screamed into the phone. Her face was beet red as she tried to hide it from view with her longer hair, as if Alya was right there.

Alya laughed over the phone, and replied:
"Ok, ok. Anyways, Louis and Eva. Mari, we all have people we don't like. For you, it was Chloe. For me....You know." Mari swallowed, and whispered:
"I do. But no need to mention him, please."
"Yeah, ok gurl. Listen, you need to get your stalker instincts back into first gear!"

"E-excuse me?!" Marinette got redder by the second.

"Oh please, we all know how you stalked Adrien, except Adrien. You were a pro! Now, I would stalk them myself, but I can't walk for longer periods, like a minute. So, you can go and stalk Louis and Eva, and we will get to the bottom of this!" Alya cheered her on.

Marinette groaned, and mumbled into the phone:
" You just wanna use me so you can find someone else to match-make."
"Pretty much! Now go gurl, they should be at school!" And with that she hung up.

Marinette looked at the floor and sighed. How should she do this? Should she use her Miraculous or work as their art teacher substitute? She didn't like the experiences she had with teaching hormonal kids so far. Marinette would sometimes fill in for the art teacher who was sick often, as a favour to the headmaster, Juleka.

Or maybe she should go as both? Yes, that's it! She can distract the students while she low-key watches Louis and Eva! But wait....Ooooh right, the students need a distraction. Oh, she knows! Chat Noir!

Marinette took her phone, and dialed a number.
"Hello?" A voice answered.
"Chaton, I need assistance in art class today."
"... What kind of assistance?"
"The distracting kind."
"Really? And what will provide the distraction for me?"
"Your sexy wife should be enough, Chaton."
"Oh really? And what if she isn't?"
"If she isn't, little kitty will be sleeping in the car." Marinette replied with a light tone to her voice. Adrien gulped on the other side. Marinette is highly likely to stick to her promises.

"Of course, bugaboo."
"Good. I love you, kitty! Oh, and come in your superhero form!" Before Marinette could hang up like Alya did minutes ago, Adrien spoke:
"And will I get any sort of reward, M'lady?"
Marinette smirked.
"Kitty wants kibble?"
"No, kitty wants bugaboo."
"Oh?"
"He wants her tonight, in bed."
"Well, if kitty does his job right, his wish will come true."
"It's a deal! See you in class, bugaboo."
"See you, Chaton!"