Chapter 4

Lucy POV:

The whole journey took around about 3 hours. When we got off the train we got escorted to a LIMO! It was so amazing in there! It had a tv,a,bar everything you could ever imagine! It kinda took my mind off the whole mom situation but I still had it in the back of my mind.

Emily POV:

Lucy was looking a bit better in the limo but she still had that sad look in her eyes, I knew something was definitely up with her, I just couldn't put my finger on what it was...

Lucy POV:

Emily stared at me the whole journey. She definitely knows something is wrong! I want her to find out, but it might ruin our friendship as I have been keeping it from her for over 2 weeks now. Whilst we were in the limo she barely talked to me, as she did was just stare at me with her big green eyes, it kinda scared me! We finally got to the destination and Emily finally took her eyes off me! But she then stared at my many bracelets on my wrists, I wear them because they make me feel individual and like I'm my own person! I looked out of the window and Tristan was standing there! I nearly screamed but Emily smiled when James walked out, followed by brad, then Connor. They looked so attractive it's unbelievable!

Emily POV:

OMG I just saw James!!! If I can't contain my self by just looking at them, what am I gonna be like when I actually meet them? Lucy kept quiet but I just knew she was fangirling ever harder than me inside! I think I'm gonna pass out! Or throw up? Or have a heart attack? GAHHH I DUNNO WHAT IM GONNA DO!!!! ILL PROBABLY PASS OUT, THEN THROW UP THEN HAVE A HEART ATTACK!

Lucy POV:

It's time to get out of the limo!! I literally have no idea how I'm gonna react when I see them! I'll probably stay as calm as possible but I will be freaking out inside! When I got out of the car Tristan locked eyes with me and said "hi I'm Tristan" and hugged me. He gives the best hugs in the world!

Tristan POV:

Wow she is gorgeous! I think her name is Lucy? She is absolutely beautiful! I don't usually believe in love at first sight, but I think I'm in love with a girl named Lucy...

AN:

Wow so Tristan's I'm love with Lucy? What do you think will happen next? Will Tristan realise that she is sad? Read on and find out!!