Chapter 16

Lucy POV:

I have no idea where I am. I'm lost,alone in a deep,dark forest walking in the rain. I come to a small stream so I sit down and watch the water flow. I think about tristan,brad, Connor and James. about my mom, and even about Emily. I think about what they would be like without me. The boys would be heartbroken as well as my mom, but Emily well she would probably throw a party! I stand up, but as I do, I see a note on the floor,i pick it up and it said: "dear mom, I'm sorry for everything I've ever done to hurt you,but I just can't keep living like this. my life is so tough so I've decided to give up. I'm sorry if this hurts you, but I'll be watching over you. I love you." As I put it down, I realised that tears are steaming down my face. I carry on walking and I found a little tent so I climbed in and went to sleep.

Tristan POV:

I have looked everywhere for lucy!!! what about if she is gone forever? I don't know what I will so without her! I walk into a dark forest and I spot a little tent. I run over to it and then I saw Lucy sleeping! I hugged her tight, picked her up and walked home with her. when we got home, she was still fast asleep so I took her upstairs and tucked her into bed.

Brad POV:

Lucy and Tristan have got a really sweet relationship but their is definitely something wrong with Lucy. I know she cuts,but I think their is something else to it, why would she run away?

AN:

Quite a long chapter!! I have loads of reads but not many follows? Can I try and get some more follows please?