Chapter 10

Hey guys!! So sorry for not updating lately, I've just been sooo busy!!

Lucy POV:

I still can't believe I'm getting death threats over dating tris! Of course I'm upset about it but I just can't understand why they would! At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter who I go out with, right? Anyway I got a phone call of Emily the other day.... She said to me that she knows something is up with me and she will find out even if it means killing someone! Then she put the phone down! I got really scared by that, but I haven't told Tristan! Should I tell him? Or will he figure it out by himself?

Tristan POV:

Lucy has been acting weird again! And this time it's not about her mom because I already know about that, it's something different! I have a bad feeling it's about that weird Emily girl... "Babe?" Lucy suddenly shouts. "Yeah?" I reply "come here a sec" she said and I walked over to her bed to where she was sitting. " you know Emily? Well she called me the other day and he's said to me she will find out about my mom even if it means killing someone and I'm really worried about and I just dunno what to do!!" She shouted and then she started crying into my shoulder. I cuddled her closely then I gave her a kiss on her head, whilst saying to her: " I knew there was something strange about that girl! Just watch you back yeah?" She nodded her head, cuddling closer to me whilst crying. I calmed her down by calling the other boys because they always make her laugh, even though she was smiling, she still had a sad look in her eyes.

Lucy POV:

I seriously love tris!! I was really upset and shook up about the whole Emily situation that I started crying, so he called the other boys! I wanted to go get some fresh air so I said to tris: "I'm gonna go for a walk, I just need some time alone to think about stuff alright?" He nodded his head and I grabbed my bag and I walked out the door.

Emily POV:

I swear I just saw Lucy! I'm gonna follow her and force her to tell me that secret...

Lucy POV:

I swear someone is watching me... But I still carry on walking when suddenly someone knocks me down and I'm lying on the floor unconscious.....

AN:

Cliffhanger!!!!!! What do you think happens next?