Chapter 5

Lucy POV:

Tristan has been staring at me for like 3 minutes straight and I'm just staring back at him like a right idiot! His eyes are gorgeously blue, his hair flops just the right way...... Ugh I'm so in love with him!!

Tristan POV:

I just can't stop staring at her but i finally build up the nerve to say to her: "so erm.. can I have your number?" Her soothing voice said yes and she saved her number as Lucy <3. Ugh even her number is pretty!!!! Her perfect green eyes are so.. Well green I guess? He gorgeous brown hair flops all the way down her back, I have never met a girl so perfect like Lucy before!

Lucy POV:

Tristan saved his number in my phone as Tris <3 :P aw he is so cute! "Hey erm Lucy?" Tris suddenly said. "Yeah?" I replied "do you maybe wanna kinda go grab a coffee tomorrow?" He asked. OMG TRISTAN EVANS JUST ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE!!!! I calmly replied with "yes" with the biggest smile on my face. But then I remembered something.My mom. I no longer had a smile on my face, I had a frown and was crying . Tris realised I was upset so he hugged me. "Hey hey hey what's up?" He asked me but I just cried harder. I told him the whole story about my mom and he started to tear up. "Oh god luc! Listen you have my number. So if you ever need anything just call me and I will be round yeah?" Tristan said. I nodded my head with tears in my eyes.

Emily POV:

I saw Lucy crying earlier and Tristan was hugging her. She definitely has a secret and she has told Tristan it but not me! I'm supposed to be her best friend but instead she tells a guy she barely even knows?!??! I'm gonna find out that secret even if it means killing someone....

AN:

DUN DUN DUNNNNN!! So is Emily really that good of a best friend? Or is she a baddy? I left it on a cliffhanger and I probably won't update it until later, sorry guys!