Chapter 20

Lucy POV:

I think the only reason tristan got me a puppy was to try and make me happy, and don't get me wrong he did but I'm still really really upset about my mom but I don't show it, because if I do, tristan will act a lot different around me.

Tristan POV:

Lucy is in love with her new puppy but I still don't think she is happy because she doesn't seem like the Lucy I knew when I first met her. I had to go and rehearse with the boys so I went upstairs to Lucy and kissed her. " I love you tris" she said to me, and she smiled. I grabbed my bag and I went out the door.

Brad POV:

Tris is late AGAIN! I know Lucy is upset and stuff, but he needs to think about the band aswell! he showed up half an hour late and he said to me: " guys I'm so so sorry lu-" and then james cut him off and said to him: "you know what tris? We all know where you have been! you have been with your precious lucy!! You need to start thinking about the band! We are losing fans because we are not doing anything! you need to start thinking more about the band!!!" we all just stopped and stared at james, but then something even worse happened. " you know what?! Lucy said to me the other day that she has started cutting again, that's why I'm spending so much time with her!! I do think about the band, but right now Lucy is at danger of dying and I just need to take care of her! can't you guys just understand that?!? well if you can't, then I quit The Vamps!!!" Tristan yelled and then he walked out the door and slammed it. could this be the end of The Vamps?

A/N

I didn't even realise where that was going! I've got almost 500 reads!! I know I haven't been updating lately, I've been really really busy!Where are all of my readers from? I'm from England whoop!!