Chapter 11

Tristan POV:

Lucy hasn't came back home yet and I'm starting to get really worried,so worried I grabbed my jacket and rushed out the door. I walked the through the pitch Black Forest and them I saw it. Lucy was lying unconscious on the floor. I kneeled down to her and I called an ambulance. it arrived about 10 minutes after i called it and she got carried into the ambulance. I went with her and the doctors where trying to ask me questions but I couldn't say anything, all I could think about was Lucy. who would do this? then it hit me. Emily did it! she was so jealous that she tried to KILL her!!!! we arrived at the hospital and Lucy got wheeled down the emergency ward. I follows but I wasn't allowed to go in her room just yet. I waited patiently outside when the doctor called me in. "Lucy has got multiple stab wombs but she will be fine, so there is nothing to worry about." the doctor reassured me. the feeling of relief rushed all over my body. Lucy will be fine but I still intended to find out what Emily has against Lucy....

AN:

So once again I left it on a cliffhanger! :P I'm so sorry for not updating sooner but I've just been suuppeeerrr busy!! Hope you guys understand! But anyway 96 reads?!? wow you guys are seriously amazing! <3